• Great service, and buying experience

Staff is knowledgeable and friendly ,everyone from the cashier to the salesman and service department treated us great .would highly recommend Volunteer Chevrolet to anyone looking for a car

• Great Frendly Service

Paul does a great job in handling all services our Tahoe needs such have oil change, tire rotation, lube in the service department.

• Great customer service

The staff is friendly and does their best to ensure that your needs are met. They are very accommodating and try hard to make your experience a pleasant one.

• Great Service and Excellent sales staff & manager

Everyone one friendly and honest. Sales followed through on all things. Great dealership and staff . I Traveled 3 hrs to purchase truck here and would recommend to anyone.

• Great friendly place

Made us feel like part of your family! We had a great experience at your dealership. You were very friendly and accomodatimg.

• Would Appreciate More Attention to Condition

Clean, attractive surroundings. Pleasant people. Would have appreciated advice on the wear on my tires indicating a need for an alignment.

• Friendly staff & painless buying process

We met with Troy when we had arrived on the lot and he couldn't have been more courteous. Unlike most other salespersons that we had dealt with at other dealerships, he actually listened to us about what we had needed and wanted and didn't try to "tell" us what we "needed" (Yea, I'm talking to you Mr. Overbearing salesperson at an undisclosed ford dealership in Lenoir City!) After we had found the right vehicle Troy and Jason went above and beyond to make the buying process as simple and painless as possible. Sadly, due to personal reasons, we weren't able to get the vehicle after all....... but Troy and Jason were empathetic and understanding to our situation. I would recommend this dealership and it's staff to anyone and when the time is right this will be the first place I come to look for my next vehicle.

• truck purchase

Mississippi (salesman) was quite patient and got me the deal I needed. He went further to ensure that I knew about the operation of different functions with which I had not had previous experience. I was also impressed that the dealership also provided a full tank of gasoline. It is, after all, the little things...."|"

• Excellent service by Kentucky

Couldn't ask for a better dealership. Thanks to Mississippi (Rick) he got me a good deal on my trade and purchase! I would recommend buying from them again in the future.

• Julio's Chic

Great experience our sales person was helpful and patient and got us the truck we wanted