AutoNation Honda Covington Pike

• Good Experiece

We are happy you found us so helpful! Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

It was a pleasant experience working with David Howell. Absolutely no pressure with buying this used car. David made the buying process go so smoothly and the gentleman that help with the finances was very good and fast. I recently had service on my Honda and I was very pleased with the service I received. Next time buying a Honda I want to work with David Howell. The General Manager was nice and friendly. Keep up the good work. Facilities are fine, good location.

• Great Service

I have a 2002 Honda CRV, 170,000 miles and still going strong. Mike the assistant manager helped me out and was very straightforward and honest about costs and repairs. The car is running better than it has been in quite sometime.

• The best hands down!

Great customer service! It was the quickest and easiest experience I have ever experienced when purchasing a car. I shopped around and did my research and they got me the best deal hands down!

• AutoNation HCP

Many thanks to Mike, Steve, & Ron, for helping me find & purchase the car I wanted. #happycustomer #AutoNationHCP5stars

• 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback

Excellent customer service and buying experience. And price.

Excellent customer service and buying experience. And price.

• Auto Nation Honda Covington Pike

This was the third Honda purchased from this dealership. Philip Hathcock, General Manger, runs this business the right way. Have all my service done here. Was treated with professionalism by Steve Miller who sold me my last Honda and expedited some follow up details. Love the HRV.

• Paula Lindley

Very satisfied. Very friendly people and could not have been treated any better!! Will take my car there from now on !!

• my car

my experience was very nice I went in and chose what I wanted and it was granted to me . I love Honda Covington pike and I love their cars. they r so dependable never have a big problem. those cars always last.

• Honda- CRV

Walter was committed to making my car experience at AutoNation Honda Covington Pike the best possible experience it could be. He was willing to work with me and even went above and beyond to help me make decisions regarding the car.

• great!

we were extremely pleased with our buying experience. the employees were very friendly and hospitable, our salesperson, alex mcmullin, was very helpful with information about the product we were interested in and getting our deal worked out. the sales manager and credit manager we met and dealt with worked with us to finalize our deal and get everything ready done for us that we needed.