• Only place to purchase and to get service.

I have purchased numerous vehicles for Serra and I always get my service completed at their dealership - it is the ONLY place to go for a great experience.

• Great experience

My purchase at Serra was one of my best experiences purchasing a car. There was no pressure and they were easy to work with on the price. The car had an issue with the AC that we did not discover until after we took delivery. My salesman Anthony Keys and the sales manager took great care of me and resolved the issue the next business day. People in the service department were friendly as well.

• Great service! Will be back!

Rick was so helpful and he was patient with any questions I had about buying my new car. I will definitely be back!

• I Love Serra!!

I love the fast, friendly, and efficient service that I received. I have had my truck for over 12 years, and Serra keeps me on the road.

• Serra Chevrolet

They are very fast and friendly I love taking my car and truck down there for service. The service manager is the best.

• Everything was fine and excellent

I will come back it was excellent even the person that attended me went all the way to were I was to. Notifying everything

• Amazing experience

Richard creel is a stellar salesman and person all around, very professional and hasty. Very very good service. And jim, hes handled all my car purchases in the past, not excluding this one. Yall have a great team at Serra. I will definately be back when i get another vehicle

• Well run dealership

Very relaxed, professional environment, easy to think and make a good decision around. Everyone knew there job and did it quietly and efficiently

• Fast and courteous service.

Savannah Franks and your staff were very prompt and professional. They had me in and out in about 45 minutes. I was very pleased with my service.

• Mr. Tim Boyd

This is the fourth vehicle I have purchased from Serra and the customer service was first class. The salesman that assisted me is Kymer Levy and I cant say enough about his professionalism and knowledge of vehicles. He truly made my visit a pleasure.