New 888-676-6352 Dealer Website
Used 888-670-7945 Email Dealer
Service 888-676-8828

• great dealership

Great dealership want to thank Priestley and Barrett for helping us get our new ride. Also thanks to chip for all his help getting within our budget. Definitely recommend

Corina, thank you so much for the recommendation and the positive feedback. We truly appreciate it! We are glad to know that our sales team was able to find you the perfect new vehicle all while staying within your budget! Please let us know if there is anything else that we may do for you!

• great dealership

I'm so grateful for everything that prestley and Barrett done to get me my new ride. Also thanks to chip for working with me on my budget. Great place would definitely recommend.

• Great Dealership

Although I didn't purchase a vehicle at this dealership, their pricing was more competitive than any other local dealership in the area. The environment was definitely the most friendly. I would highly recommend this dealership.

• no answers

I asked about a car they had listed online, and never responded.

are you still shopping for transportation.

I asked about a car they had listed online, and never responded.

are you still shopping for transportation.

• C SMITH

This was a great dealership to do business, local and ready to help in anyway.

This was a great dealership to do business, local and ready to help in anyway.

• local customer

very helpful dealership, i have bought my last three vechiles at lexington chevrolet inc,

• Not the same price

I call him and they tolled me the price is is deffrince not same the price in the website.they liyen with me.