Belk Ford & Oxford Toyota

Average based on 54 reviews.
  • Pleasant and rewarding experience

I purchased a Ford Fusion. It was my first new car and I love it. The staff is always eager to help and solve any problems or questions I may have. Everyone at Belk made this a pleasant and rewarding experience.

• My '95 Ford Ranger

The problem with my Ranger was solved. The job was thorough. This customer was satisfied.

Thanks for the great star-rating, Michael! Check our social media pages to stay in the loop on product news and updates so we can help you again on your next visit!

• LEaking gas tank

The problem with my '95 Ford Ranger was explained and solved.

The problem with my '95 Ford Ranger was explained and solved.

• Great service.

Very satisfied. You do all our work. We are steady customers. Thank you.

Very satisfied. You do all our work. We are steady customers. Thank you.

• Great service.

Everyone was very nice. Clean waiting area. The service person was friendly and explained service done to the car.

We're happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience here at Belk Ford, Lisa! We look forward to your next visit!

• fast, fast!

Fast, friendly and helpful. Evan if it was a Honda. lol

We really appreciate your feedback, Wesley! Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

Fast, friendly and helpful. Evan if it was a Honda. lol

• service and parts

Prompt service, very informative, and very nice facility. Also, Pam, the service manager, She got it going on! That blue shirt!

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests, Beverly! Safe travels!

• Love my Ford (Honey)

Since we only buy Ford's and have been for the last 46 years, I can only praise their products. At the moment we own 4 vehicles and every one of them is a Ford. I have talked my brother and sister into buying new Ford's unfortunately, not Bells. Belk's recently did my oil change and then the next day they installed the rainguards for my windows. They were friendly and efficient. Water Valley, Mississippi

• Good Service

We're more than glad to have been of service, Donna! We look forward to your next visit!

My 2016 Toyota Camry was serviced (oil change and tire rotation)on August 6, 2016. I had to wait longer than I had waited before but the service still was good and the waiting was worth it.

• Buying car

John Mardis was very knowledgeable about the features of the Highlander and very helpful! There was a mixup on the car I bought but he did everything he could to make it right.