• Country Ford is awesome!

I had an amazing experience at this dealership! They are so helpful and really care about their customers. I bought a new Ford Escape from them and will buy more cars from in the future. Also, the service department has done an excellent job and taken good care of me and my car! I highly reccomend Country Ford.

• Repair Work

I always like coming to Country Ford to get my oil change or any other things done. I will say the person who took my car in on Wednesday, 04/19/17 needs to be a little more pleasant. He wasn't rude just not very friendly.

Debra, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! Please let us know if you have any additional questions about services you received and thank you again for choosing Country Ford!

• Great

Jordan was really nice and took time with me by answering all my questions.

Jordan was really nice and took time with me by answering all my questions.

• Ecellent

Excellent service. Every time I come here I am treated fairly.

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests, Eric! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

Excellent service. Every time I come here I am treated fairly.

• Great Dealership

It is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us, James! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Great salesman, very personable, helpful, helped us with every question we had!!! The Finance Department personnel was Great!!! Would highly recommend this dealership to my friends!!! GREAT EXPERIENCE...

• Mustang purchase

The car is amazing, and loved the test drive. They also had very fast, patient, and friendly service.

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests, Kenneth! It is great to hear our Staff took such great care of you! We hope to see you here again!

• Dan McGrew

Dan, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Safe travels!

My wife Bonnie and I bought a new 2017 Ford Explorer from Country Ford on 12/27/2016 ... This is the Fourth Ford we've bought from them...and we couldn't have a a Nicer Experience!... Our salesman, Jordan Dock, was So Nice and Helpful!... And we got a Very Good Deal!... Country Ford knows how to treat their Customers right!... Try Country Ford and Jordan Dock... You'll Be Glad You Did!...:-)

• Great car-buying experience!

It was great experience. I was surprised by the atmosphere. Anthony Cardona was very informative and nice. I would definitely buy another car from him. Plus I will definitely recommend him to others. Thanks!

• f150 sale

Robert McCann and Mike Taylor did everything possible to make this sale happen. They went above and beyond.

• Best reason to buy a Ford is Country Ford!

Always polite and capable and concerned. The best!

William, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!

Always polite and capable and concerned. The best!