• Tacoma Purchase

Thanks for your feedback we are working on that dealership issue as we speak, see you at your next purchase.

I had been searching for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma with specific options. I live in the Jackson, MS area but had been unable to locate the Tacoma model that I wanted there. I checked Trace City's website and saw a truck just like I wanted. I called Josh in internet sales one morning and got a no-nonsense deal done in a couple of hours over the phone, including an appraisal of my trade-in. I drove the 2 hours to Natchez the same day, took a test drive, then completed the sale and was on my way in an hour and a half. It was a very smooth transaction and I was very happy with how everything was handled. The only negative I could possibly mention is that the dealership's physical building is pretty old and could do with a facelift, but that had no impact on their ability to take care of me and my purchase.

• Great buying experience.

I was so pleased with the attention I received. The sale per s on, Jeanne was so sweet and patient. Worked with me to get the best deal.

• Purchased a Toyota FJ cruiser

Thanks, Mr. Miller!! Your review is greatly appreciated. Please keep us in mind when you get ready for your next vehicle purchase. Thanks Josh

I walked in the showroom at 5pm on a Friday and purchased a used Toyota FJ Cruiser I had found listed on Cars.com. I had spoken to Josh who is over the internet sales now and we had no problems during the purchase. Sales staff even gave my two small children balloons while we were waiting. I had one issue with the vehicle when I got it home and called on Saturday morning and was told to bring it back. I carried it back and went in and spoke with Josh and he carried me to the service department and had already set up an appointment and spoken with the service tech about the problem. They carried it back and the service department got me in and out in under an hour at no charge to me. I am very happy with the vehicle and will be going to see Josh again when I make my next purchase.

• Chrisler PT Cruiser Purchase

Purchased a 2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser which had given nothing but trouble and has cost double the purchase price due to repairs. Dealer didn't reveal that the Cruiser had been in an accident. One VERY expensive repair combined with several mildly expensive one on a car that was not dependable at the time of the sale.

We offer a used vehicle report upon request on every vehicle on the lot, we are sorry you had a bad experience. I hope we can help you with another purchase in the future.