Patty Peck Honda

484 reviews

484 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Patty Peck Honda from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

December 12, 2018

Kristy is the best! She was so helpful in my struggle to find just the right car for me . She put me at ease , with her knowledge of the SUV that I chose... . I will tell all my friends and family to go to Patty Peck Honda and ask for Kristy! Thank you all for making this purchase so easy and pleasant for me .

December 11, 2018

Luke Lungren was a pleasure to work with at Patty Peck Honda in Madison MS. He found the exact oddessy van we needed and professionally assisted us with... our purchase. I highly recommend both Luke and Patty Peck Honda.

We are happy to hear that you got exactly what you wanted out of your car-buying experience with us at Patty Peck Honda. We wish you enjoy your new Ho...nda Odyssey and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Richie Jones

December 8, 2018

I couldn???t be anymore please with the deal i received from Luke. I was able to find the car I wanted for the right price

We are delighted that you had such a fantastic experience with us. Thank you for this wonderful review!

December 5, 2018

The car salesman knew I came for the used Toyota 4Runner that was shown on the website. When I got there from work, he told me that another salesman had... just sold the car. (Mind Game #1) Then he tried to convince me to buy a Honda Pilot. I was crushed because the car I wanted was no longer there (allegedly). He told me to come back the next day and to think over what car I might get. I came back the very next day to test drive a Rav4 that I saw on their website. Instead of allowing me to test drive, he drove the car to the next facility and stopped the car. He explained it wasn't the car that I want and that I should consider a new CR-V. (Mind Game #2) I was reluctant but I went ahead and test drove it and I did like the amenities. I signed some paperwork to test drive it into the following day and when I came back the very next day, the people I needed to talk to were not there. It is now Wednesday. He told me to keep the car and everything will work out (Mind Game #3) Before driving to the dealership on Thursday, I kept calling and he wouldn't return my calls. He was not in for the day and no one had decided on my paperwork. (Mind Game #4) He insisted for me to come in Friday (a payday) and it'll be official. I came back Friday evening and after a whole week, he said that no one had given him any information yet (Mind Game #5) He went to the back office and after 15 minutes, he informed me that I needed a cosigner or $2,000. I assumed he thought I was desperate and was willing to give him my whole check. I was very disappointed in the way he handled this manner. Even if I needed a co-signer or $2,000, I should have known Monday evening. Instead, he let me get attached to the feeling of having a new car to secure getting a sale. I was crushed. Luckily, the very next day, I got a new Altima from Gray Daniels in Brandon.

December 3, 2018

This is our second time leasing a vehicle here at Patty Peck Honda. Both times were a pleasure and we left your dealership in advanced comfort and smiles... on our faces.

Thank you for the great review, Patrick! It is always a delight to hear about a customer¿¿¿s positive experience! We hope to assist you again in the f...uture.

Jason Leonberger

Internet Sales and Leasing

(5.0) 61 reviews

December 1, 2018

My husband and I worked with TJ when we bought my car and we knew we wanted to go back to him! He is personable, caring, and always willing to go above... and beyond for us. He even came in on HIS day off to help us buy our newest car! We appreciate him and all the employees at Patty Peck! We plan on being with them for a long time!!

Thanks for the great review! We¿¿¿re glad you enjoyed your experience with us. We pride ourselves on our staff being friendly, and we always try to m...ake our customers feel comfortable. It¿¿¿s great to hear that you have enjoyed your interactions with TJ. We¿¿¿ll pass along the kind words you said about our staff. We hope to see you soon!

Doug Smith

(5.0) 16 reviews

TJ Handy

Jacob Quarles

November 28, 2018

This was the best car buying experience I???ve ever had. I???ve been trying to get together with Kristie Weaver for a couple of years on a vehicle. We... have been texting back and forth but I wasn???t ready to buy. When I sent in the online application in she text me and it was like I was talking to a friend.

Thank you for the superb review! It is wonderful to hear that Kristie and our team provided you with a first-class experience! We appreciate the kind... words and hope to keep your loyalty for many years to come.

Jason McFadden

(4.8) 24 reviews

November 23, 2018

This is by far the best Honda dealership in the Jackson, Ms greater area. Outstanding service by Kristie Weaver. As a matter of fact, all the Patty Peck... staff were outstanding.

Thanks for the great review and your kind words about our staff! We are so happy that you enjoyed your experience with our dealership. We hope to work... with you again in the future!

Jimmy Saunders

Manager

November 20, 2018

Repesenitive was knew the product and very good explaining details. I felt we got a fair price on a very good product. I was totally pleased with the experience.

We are so glad that you had such an excellent experience, Jim! Thank you for the kind words and great review!

November 13, 2018

The environment at petty peck Honda was very inviting and comforting. The employes here helped make the experience much better than what you would get... at most other dealerships. Very friendly and helpful staff!

Ryan we are so glad that you had such a pleasant experience with us! Thank you for the fantastic review!

Corey McDonald