Acura of Jackson

101 reviews

101 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Acura of Jackson from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

September 10, 2019

The Apperance of the facility is outstanding, however you must have the whole package which this service and parts department does not have. My first experience... was trying to purchase a spare tire that was not supplied with the brand new car. It was not available, well I not driving a car with no spare tire. Second, took in for oil change, 80 something dollars and inflate tires to proper amount. Tires were not inflated, ticket said they filled windshield washer (it was empty). 4 months old traded off good bye Acura!

September 9, 2019

Excellent experience !! Top notch facility. Great personal attention and very friendly staff. I had a loaner car waiting for me and got a service update... on my car every hour. There is nothing like owning an Acura!!!

August 30, 2019

Anthony Doss is always courteous and helpful. Willing to research any questions for you. He is knowledgeable and shares his expertise with ease. Great... guy!

August 20, 2019

Arthur Brown is one of the best Service Advisors at Acura of Jackson. Mr. Brown is always courtesy and patient when explaining what's wrong with my vehicle... as well as presents all of my options so that I can make an informed decision. Overall, I feel Mr. Brown has my best interest at heart and makes a consensus effort to ensure my repairs are completed in accordance with Acura's standards and expeditiously.

August 19, 2019

Fantastic experience. Purchased a Certified Pre-Owned vehicle. There was no haggling back and forth. Gave a better than fair trade on my vehicle and smooth... transaction all the way around

August 17, 2019

I purchased a car from this retailer in April 2019. One morning it would not start. They wanted me to spend over a $1k in repairs and even charged me... $159 to diagnose the problem. I was so upset and felt taken advantage of by the salesman and service department. I had the car towed to another facility!

July 18, 2019

Sales people were all very kind and eager to do whatever it took to earn my business. I actually came from out of state because selection was better!

July 10, 2019

This dealership really impressed me. It’s the closest Acura dealership to me and I live about two hours away. When I found the car I wanted, Eric Stallworth... jumped through all the hoops to make the buying process easy for me. He did everything that could be done over the phone, and then he delivered the car to me so I wouldn’t have to find someone to take 4 hours out of their day to follow me back to Jackson. All the necessary documents were overnighted to me the very next day. They really did it all for me. I could not have asked for a more accommodating and efficient dealership. Absolutely incredible. Thanks Eric!

July 10, 2019

I was very satisfied with all the service and quality of my repair. I was told exactly what would be done and they would let me know when my car was finished.

July 2, 2019

This is my second Acura from this dealer, and I wouldn’t get my service work done anywhere else. The degree of customer service is the best I’ve ever seen,... from the time you arrive at their door until you leave it’s a nice experience. The wait goes by quickly, with all they have to offer from the theater room, to refreshments, and a charging station for your phone/electronics. The work is done quickly and efficiently. I have never encountered an unfriendly person. Arthur takes care of my cars service needs as if it were his own, and check out is done by Shemeeka who always has a friendly smile.