New 866-800-9236 Dealer Website
Used 866-373-2239 Email Dealer
Service 866-873-8079

Average based on 136 reviews.
  • Underwhelming - virtually non responsive

Auto email from cars.com seemed promising. Actual email response from dealer rep #fail. Received email they'd be in touch regarding my inquiry (I'd inquired on specific used trucks on current inventory on website). Dealer invited me in to test drive new vehicles and went silent when asked for info on the vehicles I'd asked about. Non-responsive. Not interested in what prospective cash purchase customer wanted. I'd gone in person to location and driven site (I drive a nice SUV) but anyone appearing to work for dealership avoided interaction, so I tried Internet. Won't be an issue again. Waste of time and disappointed in performance of a once respected Herrin-Gear dealer brand in Central Mississippi.

• vehicles not there

In the previous 3wks I have contacted the Dealer about 3 different SUV's . The first one went to auction that morning, did not think to much about it at the time, not knowing how long it had been listed. The next one listed I called about was gone to auction listed approx. 24hrs. The last one I emailed for info and never got a reply. So no I will not do business with that dealership at anytime in the future.

• 2016 Chevy Impala

Our salesman Richard met or exceeded our expectations for purchasing a new vehicle. I would purchase another vehicle from him in the future.

• Trade in for new car

It was great and Nikki Roach was excellent at selling and trading my car. He was fun and showed me a great car I am absolutely happy with and he got my note to where I am comfortable paying. I couldn't ask for a better salesman.

• Service department experience

I'd requested that any recall work that applied to my vehicle be performed but learned this was not addressed at all when I returned to pick up my car from service department. Service advisor Phillip was courteous on check in to service department. Service advisor was hesitant, though, to relay along my request for minor cosmetic body repairs...he actually recommended I come back to speak with a body shop advisor in person. I found that unnecessarily cumbersome given that service and body work are located side by side of one another at the dealership. Body shop advisor James Reeves had a terrible attitude and responded toward me as if I was a nuisance in requesting a quote from him - as service advisor suggested - for repairs to my vehicle.

• Great Service all around!!!

The staff was extremely helpful and professional! I world recommend this dealership to anyone!

• Friendly & curtious sales staff.

Great buying experience and a great deal on a new Silverado. I have bought multiple vehicles from Herrin Gear because of their great sales staff. I have also had great experiences with the service department over the years.

• Great service

This is the third vehicle that our family has purchased from Herrin Gear in Jackson through Chris Lewis. As always, they took great care of us! We look forward to enjoying our new 2016 Chevy Malibu!

• Wonderful Service

Our experience at the dealer when purchasing a new Lexus was very good. We were very pleased with the seller's patience, knowledge, and attitude in explaining details about the car...will be happy to recommend this dealer to others.

• Not impressed

Suv's that I was looking at, were really in bad shape. Look at 4 they had listed and left. All were bad.