4.2
  • 2014gmc acadia, shoppimg was plesant, sales person

Shopping was pleasant and sales person ( Jessica ) was helpful and no pressure at all. Worked with us in any way she could. Management also helpful and polite. Will shop with then when I am again in the market for an automobile.

• Honest & Professional

Outstanding and very professional! They will deal and are extremely knowledgeable and very accommodating. Highest rating for these people!!

• Easy Experience

It was just an easy experience. No hassle. I happened to be in the area when my signal lights went out. I got in very easily with no appointment and got out just as fast.

• Herrin Gear - 5 Star

Herrin Gear is wonderful to work with. People are friendly and knowledgeable. Jessica who I worked with was friendly, knowledgeable and provided great customer service. She was able to quickly answer any questions or concerns I had.

• Great Service

The experience was great, professional salesman and courteous. I was able to get a car the same day, I didn't have to wait as long either.

• Great Customer Service

Although the car I was interested in ended up being sold, the dealer I corresponded with was extremely helpful and went above and beyond to try to help me.

• Non responsive

The car I wanted was not available where I live. I guess I'm not surprised that there was little follow up, but I was hoping to get someone to help find the car I wanted.

• Over priced

Vehicles seem to be way over priced. Multiple times I have tried to purchase a vehicle from this dealer with out any success. On my last attempt the dealer did not call me back after multiple emails.

• Great Service!

Great sales & service departments. I have bought several cars & trucks over the years from Herrin Gear.

• Great experience

Ariel was my salesman, he was friendly and got me in the exact vehicle I wanted. All the staff were very nice and stayed till even after closing to make sure I got into my car. I was well taken care of and will be back in the future.