3.1 out of 5 (3.1) 145 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

145 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Gray-Daniels Nissan North from DealerRater.com

They cheated us
    March 23, 2018

I have a Nissan Juke. The drain tubes cracked and let water get into the inside of my car. All the carpet and seat was soaked. Took it to Gray Dani...els to have the carpet changed out and they were to clean back seat. We had to pay up front for carpet before they would order it $904.00. Service gave insurance adjuster an estimate of the cost for everything. Our deductible is 500 so they were gonna owe us money back. Dale in service was well aware of this. When my car was finally ready. I???m told I got to pay another 500 and let me know my car would not be released to me until it was paid. So I had to pay it. They also have a huge communication problem. I left Dale in service several messages to call me back. Never returned any. My car was ready on Wednesday but he had not done paperwork. At 4 pm still had not done paperwork. So I told him I would be there Thursday morning. At 930 am Thursday morning he still had not done paperwork. I told him I was gonna head that way shortly. It is 2 hr drive. I get there at 12:10 pm. He still had not done paperwork. I had to sit and wait another 2 hrs. I did xx my carpet before leaving to make sure it looked ok. Forgot about the back seat. When I got home me and my husband was looking I found a huge spot on the top of the back of seat. Looks like grease another brown spot on front of seat. I do not believe they cleaned the seat at all. My husband went back and talked to Eddie Gray the next day. He refunded 300 dollars. Long way from the 900 we should be getting back. They will never get my business again. Let me clearfiy that I was dealing with service department this whole time. Sheryl Haley

POOR SERVICE
    July 11, 2017

Ridiculous. I have been waiting on my car for THREE HOURS for an oil changel. They lost my paperwork. I complained and the manager offered to knock ou...t my oil change on out.. my vehicle sat there for another 15 mins before someone came and got it. I work overnight and I haven't been asleep yet. I'm still here waiting on my vehicle.

Overall Experience

Sold a known defective used car.
    June 24, 2017

Nissan north sold a used 2006 Nissan Pathfinder which was defective. They received the auto from Cannon Nissan also in Jackson.. They Sold he auto w...ithout fully checking its overall problems. After a few months the catalytic converters blew out. They refused to make any repairs even though a limited warranty was purchased. Which of course did not cover the problem. Other smaller things happened like the air conditioner fan broke. And sensors malfunctioned. Now the radiator blew which burned the motor and transmission burned out. Having been wrecked previously caused the power train to be out of alignment probably. The dealerships general manager has been very uncooperative in resolving the issue. Their only approach to solution was to use typical sales approaches, run arounds, and making offers which are ridiculous. Cost of repair is equal to the loan balance. The auto is now sitting undrivable. Their claim is typical caveat emptor. The sale and resolution tactics are unethical. To file a complaint with general manager Mr Ethan Lee was almost impossible. When ever a question was brought up he laughed and made you feel like a moron for asking.

Overall Experience

Superb and excellent dealership and service
    June 2, 2017

I felt so blessed to have known the best and top notch dealership.in the area. I had my car traded in from another dealership a few months ago..Ethan ...and Cedric went beyond and above to take care of my concerns. (Ethan did the most part ) It was quick and hassle free and the process was so painless.I drove home comfortable and satisfied with my New NISSAN SENTRA.Got my car oil changed and some other concerns perfectly done. The staff was excellent and the service was superb. I highly recommend Gray-Daniels Nissan North to my friends.

Gray-Daniels Nissan North

We are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Gray Daniels Nissan North! Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you have a great day! Regar...ds, Ethan Lee GM

Oil & filter change was fine.
    April 11, 2017

Not sure if everyone is suppose to get vacuum and/or wash but we received neither. We noticed another that came in after us being vacuumed is all. In...quiring minds...

Unsatisfied
    July 17, 2016

People are friendly but this is not why we go there. 1) Asked them to replace windshield wipers, not done. 2) Asked for the preventative maintenance ...service, got a regular oil change and tire rotation. 3) They marked red for replacement of in-cabin microfilter, was not replaced. 4) Air conditioner in vehicle was taking a while to get cold so we had them check the air conditioner and paid for a diagnostic check. Was told our compressor was no good and got a quote for $1354.00 for parts and labor on a vehicle that is only 3 years old. Not pleased.

not happy, Aggravated and disturbing
    June 25, 2016

First let me say I have always had my Nissian Versa serviced at this dealership, normally great: however today was not!! I carried my vehicle in this ...morning, June 25th, for oil change & tire rotation. Greeted proffessionally. Let me explain, on my vechile the front right tire has a bent rim & different brand of tire than my other 3. Oil changed, advised I needed a engine filter , ok! It was very busy. Ok at check out I noticed the front right tire with bent rim , no hub cap was still the same, so I questioned this and was resurred the tires where rotated. so I left doing errands, well the more I thought about this ,I decided to call the service center back & asked how was a tire rotation done, I was told that only the tires were whiched, not the rim & tire, I thought very strange. So I went out & checked my tires, the same front right tire & rim was still there, well by now I 'm questioning was any work done correctly , so I had to go back , aggravated & felt mislead! Once I returned I was told a different process of a tire rorated, that the rim& tire where whiched? Mmm I thought, then why is my bent rim & tire still on the right front, so I was taken back into the shop area where 4 employees stated the tires had been rotated, can't be I said, I also asked to see the new engine filter, due at this time I felt taken advantage off, so I was asked to wait so the tires could be rorated, I tried to watch, but unable to see my vechile, while waiting I was still very aggravated, so I asked the service lady, If any adjustment could be given, due to incomplete work, incovience and aggravation, she stated I would have to contact the Manager, meaning more aggravation & my time! Still do not feel confident if all 4 tires were rotated. if it wasn't for customers and returning customers that feel confident in the service, What Would Happen?

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review! Regards, Ethan Lee GM

2010 Nissan Rouge
    December 8, 2015

GREAT, everything went well...!!! The service worker, made sure everything was check and my tires are driving awesome..!!!

oil change
    December 7, 2015

Service was great and timely. Thank you! Thank you!

Friendly atmosphere
    December 1, 2015

Everyone was extremely attentive, helpful and friendly. It was a holiday week and they were very busy but the wait was not too long.

6080 I-55 North Frontage RD Jackson, MS 39211