New 866-458-8520 Dealer Website
Used 866-458-8456 Email Dealer
Service 888-294-0060

136 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Gray-Daniels Nissan North from DealerRater.com
  • GREAT SERVICE
    March 7, 2017

Gray-Daniels Nissan North

February 25 2017 I purchased a 2016 Nissan Sentra....I love my car, its wonderful. I have not had it services yet, but I will be returning very soon to have it done. My car salesman was Mr. LeMarris Brown who was very helpful and knew lots of answers to my questions. So go see Mr. Brown he is really knowledgeable.

Gray-Daniels Nissan North

Thanks for the feedback, Kathy Henry. We strive to provide excellent service to our customers at Gray Daniels Nissan North. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet. Regards, Ethan Lee GM

• Unsatisfied
    July 17, 2016

People are friendly but this is not why we go there. 1) Asked them to replace windshield wipers, not done. 2) Asked for the preventative maintenance service, got a regular oil change and tire rotation. 3) They marked red for replacement of in-cabin microfilter, was not replaced. 4) Air conditioner in vehicle was taking a while to get cold so we had them check the air conditioner and paid for a diagnostic check. Was told our compressor was no good and got a quote for $1354.00 for parts and labor on a vehicle that is only 3 years old. Not pleased.

• not happy, Aggravated and disturbing
    June 25, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review! Regards, Ethan Lee GM

Gray-Daniels Nissan North

First let me say I have always had my Nissian Versa serviced at this dealership, normally great: however today was not!! I carried my vehicle in this morning, June 25th, for oil change & tire rotation. Greeted proffessionally. Let me explain, on my vechile the front right tire has a bent rim & different brand of tire than my other 3. Oil changed, advised I needed a engine filter , ok! It was very busy. Ok at check out I noticed the front right tire with bent rim , no hub cap was still the same, so I questioned this and was resurred the tires where rotated. so I left doing errands, well the more I thought about this ,I decided to call the service center back & asked how was a tire rotation done, I was told that only the tires were whiched, not the rim & tire, I thought very strange. So I went out & checked my tires, the same front right tire & rim was still there, well by now I 'm questioning was any work done correctly , so I had to go back , aggravated & felt mislead! Once I returned I was told a different process of a tire rorated, that the rim& tire where whiched? Mmm I thought, then why is my bent rim & tire still on the right front, so I was taken back into the shop area where 4 employees stated the tires had been rotated, can't be I said, I also asked to see the new engine filter, due at this time I felt taken advantage off, so I was asked to wait so the tires could be rorated, I tried to watch, but unable to see my vechile, while waiting I was still very aggravated, so I asked the service lady, If any adjustment could be given, due to incomplete work, incovience and aggravation, she stated I would have to contact the Manager, meaning more aggravation & my time! Still do not feel confident if all 4 tires were rotated. if it wasn't for customers and returning customers that feel confident in the service, What Would Happen?

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review! Regards, Ethan Lee GM

Gray-Daniels Nissan North

Hello DJ, After reading your review I definitely understand your frustrations regarding your tires being properly rotated. Please give me a call as soon as you can so that we can turn this situation around. I will be speaking with my service staff as soon as possible! Regards, Ethan Lee GM 601-899-7401

• Purchased 2012 RAM 1500 4X4

Thanks for the feedback. We strive to provide excellent service to our customers at Gray-Daniels Nissan North. Regards, Ethan Lee GM

I had been working with another dealership to purchase a similar vehicle for a day and a half. I called Gray Daniels Nissan North to inquire about this 2012 Dodge RAM 1500 Big Horn 4X4. The sales lady asked if I could come by and take a test drive and I said I'll be about 10 min. She had the truck ready when I got there, made the appraisal on my trade and I accepted the deal. I was on my way with my new to me, vehicle in less than an hour. That's the way to do business.

• 2010 Nissan Rouge

GREAT, everything went well...!!! The service worker, made sure everything was check and my tires are driving awesome..!!!

• oil change

Service was great and timely. Thank you! Thank you!

Service was great and timely. Thank you! Thank you!

• Great service

I had a young man name James he was new to sales, but showed confidence, knowledge and the best salesmanship I has ever experience. I have bought several car over the years but this was the most hassle free experience that I ever had. Please keep James employeed for I feel he is what buying a car should be all about. Tell him I love the car and I bought it because he sold it, thanks again for your help. 5 star all the way?.

• Great job go " Gray "

You r sales Representative was very nice curtious and most of all very professional I will be back thanks. A million.

• Friendly atmosphere

Everyone was extremely attentive, helpful and friendly. It was a holiday week and they were very busy but the wait was not too long.

• Great service clean facility

I don't sit down long enough to watch the Ellen show on the TV and they come and give you an update on your car while you are waiting thanks a million.