4.1
67 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Gray-Daniels Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • Service Engine Check Light
    March 3, 2017

Check Engine light was, had been a recurring error and I knew the code and what it would take to fix it. I have my own code reader and double checked to make sure there were no other codes. Anyway, pull into service Dept...told them what was wrong and what I wanted them to do. Told them I;d wait. After a couple hours waiting a Service Tech came to me with about 5 error codes he had scribbled on a piece of paper. I was about to call him out right then and there but thought, "If they are this unscrupulous to upsell service work? What would they do to my engine if I refused?" Anyway...$140 job turned into close to $500 just to get my truck back. I will never ever do business with them again.

• Disappointed
    October 15, 2016

I made an appointment via the phone. I specifically asked about pricing. She stated she would not be able to give me pricing until someone looked at my vehicle. This was understandable. I then inquired about an oil change and she quoted me $29. When I arrived to the dealership a gentleman checked me and showed me to the waiting room but never discussed rice with me. My ride showed up to pick me up and I asked if they could call me before doing anything to my vehicle. The rep said this would be no problem but I could expect $50 just to have the car looked at and $39 for an oil change. I said no one told me of a $50 charge and I was told it would be $29 for an oil change. The rep then told me I don't know why the phone service is quoting that price but you can go on the website and get a coupon. Which I did. Once u got home the rep called me with 1/2 a quote. He stated he did not have a quote for the other 10 things wrong with my car. I approved the oil change and fixing the breaks and asked him to call me with the price quote for the rest. This was around 4 pm. I never received a call back. At 1 pm the next day I called the direct service department line 3 times before I got an answer. The first call I left a message with Ted Smith, my service rep with no call back. The second time the receptionist answered and transferred me and no one answered. The third time I finally got through to Ted. He stated he still did not have a quote. I told him I would be there to pick my car up. I will not return to this service station nor buy a car from here as I felt the staff was rude and did not care if they had my business.

• My experience with Gray Daniels Chevorlet

Darrell Henry, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. Regards, Jason Nicholas GM

I really never thought I would be able to purchase a car. But with the help of Mr. Charles Ottis and his staff, my dreams came true. He did an outstanding job with helping me get into a beautiful car. He went above and beyond to make my buying experience a great one. I recommend him anytime to anyone. Great all around salesman.

• Great Customer Service

Thank you, Diodquin Hart, for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service. Regards, Jason Nicholas GM

Salesman Charles Otis and Lorenzo gave beyond great customer service. They made the purchase very smooth with the service and knowledge they provided about the vehicle I was interested in. I would definitely recommend them both to another buyer. Overall the dealership did a excellent job!!

• Way to go

I must say Charles Otis is by far the best car salesman I have ever experienced. He truly cared that I was happy with my purchased and was always willing to answer my questions with a smile. People like him are the reasons I shop at Gray Daniels. Thanks Ricky Coleman

Thanks for the feedback, Ricky Coleman. We strive to provide excellent service to our customers at Gray-Daniels Chevrolet. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet. Regards, Jason Nicholas GM

• I love my Impala
    June 23, 2016

Gray-Daniels Chevrolet

Hello, Thanks again for choosing to purchase a car at our dealership! We are thankful for your loyalty as a customer. Regards, Jason Nicholas GM

Great experience very professional ,knowledgeable and respectful staff. I felt like family. Great after care. Charles was very accommodating. Good price range ,Great color.Thanks for taking care of me

Gray-Daniels Chevrolet

• Very compassionate caring people

Gray Daniels was very compassionate caring people and very concern about getting me the best quality car to fit my needs i am grateful

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service. Regards, Jason Nicholas GM

Thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with our dealership. You really made our day today. Thanks, Jason Nicholas GM

After having two bad experiences with dealerships in the past, Gray-Daniels Chevrolet was breath of fresh air. Sales representative, Charles Otis, was wonderful and very accommodating. Everyone was very nice and respectful. They made the buying process so smooth and stress free. I would gladly take my business there in the future for my next car purchase.

• Service department

Worst service ever! Called a few days ahead to schedule a routine service and set up a shuttle to take me back to work, but was informed that the shuttle was going to be a little late. After 25 minutes I asked again and was told he was on his way. Then an hour and 15 minutes later the shuttle shows up with breakfast for the guys in the service department and they decide to go on break. Finally the shuttle driver asked if I was the person waiting on a ride and I told him not to worry since my truck should be about department by then! After a little over 2 hours of missed work time and very aggravating waiting one of the service guys went back pulled my truck around... next time, wait there won't be a next time!

Hello, After reading your review I would like to apologize for the inconvenience. It is unacceptable that you had to wait as long as you did for the shuttle service. Please give me a call when convenient so that we can rectify this situation. Regards, Jason Nicholas GM 601-326-1784

• GreatSales Persom

Charles Otis sold me my truck. He was very helpful, a person dealing with Cancer and not able to shop and travel to and from the dealership, he made the sale possible by brings the sales effort to my home.. I am glad to recommend Charles as a person with whom I will be dealing on any new purchase