4.3 out of 5 (4.3) 75 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

75 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Gray-Daniels Chevrolet from DealerRater.com

Silverado
    April 22, 2018

Excellent service. I tried to purchase a car locally at my Chevy hometown dealer but they would not even come close to the deal i got at Gray Daniels.... Don’t waste your time with other dealerships! Just do yourself a favor and go to Gray Daniels

Great service!!!
    April 2, 2018

Mr. Doug and Mr. Corey are great service advisors. They are always helpful and very professional.

Thank you Regina! When it's time for your next service appointment check out our specials page for our current offers! William Garner, Service Manager

Retired/student
    January 5, 2018

The Salesman John Wilder was so concerned and understanding, ..when I make a vehicle purchase it will be with this dealership. The team at Gray-Daniel...s worked to not just make a sale, but to Gain a pleased customer; I have no complaints at this time.

John Jackson
    November 9, 2017

Great guys that we bought from. Not the typical haggling. Great experience. Rick, Casey Pasqua, and Steve were fantastic. I will not buy from anyone e...lse in the future.

John Jackson, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Gray Daniels Chevrolet! Thank you again for the great review! Regards, Branden Parker GM

John Jackson
    November 9, 2017

Hi John Jackson, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Gray Daniels Chevrolet. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Please... let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help! Regards, Branden Parker GM

See Ron Gooding for great Chevy deal
    September 28, 2017

Ron Gooding gave us such a great deal on the last week of the month we bought two, and he stayed well past close. Thank you Brother Ron

Great friendly experience
    July 26, 2017

I traveled from Mobile Alabama, near 3.5 hours away and would gladly do it again to obtain the high level of service that is offered by Ron Gooding at... Gray Daniels Chevrolet. My every want and demand was granted in the deal we made. I may even let him win next time because I feel like I stole the car with the deal he gave me.

Overall Experience

Great deal at Gray-Daniels Chevy.
    July 15, 2017

Bought a '15 Silverado from Gray-Daniels Chevy.Pleasant experience, smooth transaction. My salesman, Ron Gooding, will work extremely hard for his cus...tomers. Highly recommend Gray-Daniels Chevy for your next vehicle.

Service Engine Check Light
    March 3, 2017

Check Engine light was, had been a recurring error and I knew the code and what it would take to fix it. I have my own code reader and double checked... to make sure there were no other codes. Anyway, pull into service Dept...told them what was wrong and what I wanted them to do. Told them I;d wait. After a couple hours waiting a Service Tech came to me with about 5 error codes he had scribbled on a piece of paper. I was about to call him out right then and there but thought, "If they are this unscrupulous to upsell service work? What would they do to my engine if I refused?" Anyway...$140 job turned into close to $500 just to get my truck back. I will never ever do business with them again.

Gray-Daniels Chevrolet

Hello, I wanted to be sure to reach out to you about what occurred when you came in to our dealership. I understand your frustration, and want to spe...ak with you directly when convenient. We work very hard to provide the best service, and resolve issues that arise. Thanks, Jason Nicholas GM (601)206-5935

Disappointed
    October 15, 2016

I made an appointment via the phone. I specifically asked about pricing. She stated she would not be able to give me pricing until someone looked at ...my vehicle. This was understandable. I then inquired about an oil change and she quoted me $29. When I arrived to the dealership a gentleman checked me and showed me to the waiting room but never discussed rice with me. My ride showed up to pick me up and I asked if they could call me before doing anything to my vehicle. The rep said this would be no problem but I could expect $50 just to have the car looked at and $39 for an oil change. I said no one told me of a $50 charge and I was told it would be $29 for an oil change. The rep then told me I don't know why the phone service is quoting that price but you can go on the website and get a coupon. Which I did. Once u got home the rep called me with 1/2 a quote. He stated he did not have a quote for the other 10 things wrong with my car. I approved the oil change and fixing the breaks and asked him to call me with the price quote for the rest. This was around 4 pm. I never received a call back. At 1 pm the next day I called the direct service department line 3 times before I got an answer. The first call I left a message with Ted Smith, my service rep with no call back. The second time the receptionist answered and transferred me and no one answered. The third time I finally got through to Ted. He stated he still did not have a quote. I told him I would be there to pick my car up. I will not return to this service station nor buy a car from here as I felt the staff was rude and did not care if they had my business.

6060 I 55 North Jackson, MS 39211