This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• truck finally fixed

Thank you for the feedback joe! We appreciate any review, we hope everything went great on your experience with us and hope to see you in the future!

I had been to another ford dealership in the area more than once for warranty work, but was told the problems were nothing to worry about. Its a good thing i called Butch Oustalet. when i took my truck there they did a full inspection on top of what i wanted them to fix and found all kinds of stuff wrong with my truck. needless to say they fixed everything, most of which was covered under warranty and my truck runs and drives like a new truck.

• The best service ever!

Once again in and out service - expert and professional care for my car!

Thank you for the feedback on your experience with us! We hope our service department took great care of you! Have a blessed day!

Once again in and out service - expert and professional care for my car!

• Got my car in and out fast!

I had a problem with my Ford Edge that I purchased in a different state. My niece gets her car serviced there and recommended them. Even though I did not buy my car at Oustalet Ford, the service department got me in and out in no time. My repairs were done at no charge, and now I will have my car serviced there for my regular service intervals.

• Professional service at a great price!

The service department is efficient, quick, and the prices are great. My car is not even a Ford, and I do not have it serviced anywhere else. All of the vehicles owned by my family are serviced at the Quick Lane facility at Butch Oustalet Ford.

• Great Service, Great Employees

The service and staff are always great. They go above and beyond to make sure that my experience is one where I am totally satisfied.

• Awesome place

The staff is always friendly and they stand by their work. The work is done well and I am always satisfied. Great place!

• Convenient, Friendly & Trustworthy

Been going to Butch Oustalet and Quick Lane for years and have always been happy with their service. It's nice to have a one-stop shop for all your car needs including regular maintenance, not just sales and service.

• well worth the drive

I purchased my truck here and drive from Spring Tx to have maintance and repairs done, due to the great service!

• friendly one on one service

Was met at the door with a smile. had my check checked for a service engine light. reviewed 1 on 1 with a service writer. had my car repaired in no time!

• Great deals, GREAT service!

I have bought many vehicles from this dealer and will continue to refer all my friends and family to them for purchase and service. I have always felt like I received a good deal and the service is above top notch. Keep it up ladies and gents!