Champion Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

4.5 out of 5 (4.5) 90 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

90 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Champion Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM from DealerRater.com

• Buy 2014 Truck
    November 25, 2013

They searched and found the truck I wanted but did not have in stock. There is no pressure to buy what they had in stock. Thanks Jason, Peewee and Sea...n.

Diagnostics charges
    January 7, 2018

I suggest that the $100.00 fee for diagnostics when a warning light is on be subtracted from the total bill when the dealership does the repairs . Or ...atleast give a credit or discount for seniors 65 and older. I had a bill after diagnostics and repair for 2 sensors that were replaced of $320.00 , sensors $70 , diagnostics $100 + labor , taxes and parts = $320.00 , steep for only replacing 2 sensors that only cost $70.00 .

Vendor Hospitality
    November 17, 2017

Great vendor to deal with! Awesome customer service. Rick (parts) he is awesome, he will work with you on parts ordered.A FIVE Star Dealer!

Overall Experience

Dreading buying a new vehicle
    September 17, 2017

One of the things I hate is dealing with car salesman. Bill Childress at Champion Ram Dodge Chrysler and Jeep is a professional. Knowledgeable, polite..., and understanding that buying a new vehicle is is costly and difficult decision. With his laid back attitude he calmly walked me through the process. The entire staff at Champion gets 5 stars from me

Labor Day Lies
    September 4, 2017

The website clearly stated Labor Day sales and after passing up many deals at other car lots and driving over and hour and a half away not a soul in t...he dealership was to be found! I hope people read this review and take warning I'm sure the car lot won't see it because they are not at work to even read it! Went to another nearby car lot and got a fantastic deal! Make sure to call and email (which I did) and didn't hear back until I was at the lot which no one was at!!!!! Very disappointing!

Champion changed my mind.
    June 8, 2017

I know my first review was not in favor of Champion and I apologize. I was having problems with the service department and with my truck. I threatened... to never come back to Champion and etc. But Champion has renewed my faith and changed my feelings about the service I have received. They made me and OUTSTANDING deal on a new truck and took the old one and gave me very reasonable deal on my truck. I am very please and am looking forward to receiving our new truck, built to our specifications from the factory. Champion you have restored my faith in you and it makes me proud to not only be a Ram Man; but a customer at Champion Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep in Gulfport, Ms.

New 2017 RAM 2500 Big Horn Cummins Diesel
    May 21, 2017

Joe and his team were phenomenal.....first class all the way.....I would highly recommend anyone looking to get a new or used vehicle to make the trip... to Gulfport...the best buying experience ever!!....Vic Dehon is the man!!...he has assembled an awesome dealership team....WHO DAT Baby!! Victor Machese SR

Joe Montana
    May 16, 2017

Joe is the best. He's been very helpful and patient with me while I've been trying to make a decision. He's super friendly and professional.

Overall Experience

Found the perfect car for my daughter!!
    March 30, 2017

I found a car on their website and went to go check it out. My salesman, Cory Herrington, met me and was very professionable and knew the answers to a...ll my questions. I ended up buy a different car than I originally went to see and got a HUGE upgrade!! My daughter LOVED it! A big Thank You to Cory and Champion!!!!

Service Department poor Judgement and dishonesty
    March 13, 2017

Several months ago my wife took our Dodge Ram in for oil change and tire rotation. She was told by the service tech that she needed new brake pads si...nce they were rubbing metal-to-metal. I replaced the pads and found that here was no metal-to-metal rubbing. The pads still had about half of the brake material on them. The service tech just LIED in order to try to have her pay for an OVER PRICED brake job. I challenged the remark by the service tech to the Service Manager. He basically blew me off with a free oil change and a lot of double talk. Now, just last Friday, March 10, 2017, she again took the Ram back to Champion for another oil change and tire rotation. This time she was told there were two lug nuts broken and she had to pay $22.00 for these two lug nuts. No one other than Champion has ever removed the tires from this truck. So, they (Champion) were the ones who broke the lug nuts, yet they made my wife pay for new ones. As of this writing, Champion has reimbursed us for the lug nuts, but only after I had a serious talk with the Service Manager. I am fed up with these dishonest people and will now take my business elsewhere.

Champion Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM