Average based on 96 reviews.
  • #1 service. Center

Randy gives the best costumer service that I've ever received. He always has the costumers best interest in mind and always does anything he can to hello and satisfy us,

• Great salesman

We purchased a 2015 Mustang convertible GT premium. Got a great deal no hassle with a little fun haggling. In and out in 2 hours great job.

• Great Services

Ford Escape, service was great! Anthony was awesome. Everyone was helpful and friendly, that makes for a great environment. We will continue to purchase our vehicles thru you! Thanks so much!

• Great Service & Stress Free Experience

We are happy that we were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

Purchasing a vehicle can be a very stressful situation,but the gentlemen (Bud&Jim) @Astro Ford made buying my vehicle a stress free pleasant experience.I will definitely recommend anyone who is in the market to see them!

• Buying made easy

No problems what so ever. Great atmosphere to buy a new vehicle. No pressure, no fuss. Eager to please and well educated on their products.

• Service Department

Randy in the Service Department was outstanding, and explained to me everything that was going on with my car. He let me know the part they had would not fit my car, and they ordered. When it came in, which was the very next day, he ensured my car was taken directly in, fixed, and given back to me as soon as possible. I will definitely be taking my 2015 Mustang back to Astro for all of its maintenance, general, or otherwise.

• 2015 Ford

Bud was my salesman and was great to work with. Third card from Astro

Bud was my salesman and was great to work with. Third card from Astro

Thank you for your positive review, Alfred. We always strive to provide excellent service with a professional and caring staff here at our location. Do not hesitate to call if you need anything.

• Mitch Carlisle

They were great, they took me straight in and did my service and I was out in an 1hr.

• Truck service

I had my oil changed , and brakes done in a timely manor . The staff was helpful and kept me informed while I wated . I have been dealing with astro ford for many years and my experience has always been good .

• Truck Purchase

Thanks so much for your feedback, Michelle. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy.

WE purchased a 2003 F-150 Heritage Edition. WE saw it online and called about it. It was in the shop because they were putting a new clear coat on it. The outcome was fabulous! We have received more compliments on this truck and my husband is very pleased. Mr. Johnson, our sales rep was great! Very friendly and easy to work with.