• I guess they don't inspect their used vehicles!

I wanted to buy a 97 Sierra with high mileage they told me to go to GCC-FCU. They were great about approving the loan, it just had to pass a certified mechanic inspection. It had a bad ball joint and they said they couldn't repair it because it could have happened on the test drive!! We went 3 miles and the salesman was with me!!

• Poor service experience in service department

I have been waiting for a part to come in for repair on my vehicle for over 5 months.. I have made phone calls to them and they have told me that they are waiting for a part to come in they don't have all the parts that they need. I have had oil changes there and have been very pleased but when I called this week to ask about had the part come in I was told that they didn't have a phone number on me to contact me and I have given them my phone number on every occasion when i was in for an oil change ...l think five months is a little long to be waiting on a part and no one contact you in between ..you have to always contact them and then they don't get back to you...I am still waiting..

• Used Car

Randy Reid and Tony White are great at what they do. I hade a great buying experience at Astro Ford.

• The best customer service

This was our first new vehicle purchase . Byron Brown made the whole process very easy. He was very informative and there was no pressure . The entire staff was helpful. I highly recommend Astro Ford.

• #1 service. Center

Randy gives the best costumer service that I've ever received. He always has the costumers best interest in mind and always does anything he can to hello and satisfy us,

• Great salesman

We purchased a 2015 Mustang convertible GT premium. Got a great deal no hassle with a little fun haggling. In and out in 2 hours great job.

• Great Services

Ford Escape, service was great! Anthony was awesome. Everyone was helpful and friendly, that makes for a great environment. We will continue to purchase our vehicles thru you! Thanks so much!

• Great Service & Stress Free Experience

We are happy that we were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

Purchasing a vehicle can be a very stressful situation,but the gentlemen (Bud&Jim) @Astro Ford made buying my vehicle a stress free pleasant experience.I will definitely recommend anyone who is in the market to see them!

• Buying made easy

No problems what so ever. Great atmosphere to buy a new vehicle. No pressure, no fuss. Eager to please and well educated on their products.

• Service Department

Randy in the Service Department was outstanding, and explained to me everything that was going on with my car. He let me know the part they had would not fit my car, and they ordered. When it came in, which was the very next day, he ensured my car was taken directly in, fixed, and given back to me as soon as possible. I will definitely be taking my 2015 Mustang back to Astro for all of its maintenance, general, or otherwise.