Mercedes-Benz of Louisville

981 reviews

981 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Louisville from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

February 27, 2017

Everything went smooth and my sales person, Brad Blackburn, was excellent. My family has used Tafel for years. I highly recommend them to friends and... family.

February 14, 2017

After contacting the dealership about an advertised vehicle I was quoted a price and the vehicle was confirmed as available. After proving directing the... sales associate, Joey Sanders, to the advertised pricing, he said he would get right back with me. The car went from being available for purchase now to having been traded to a sister dealership. This was only after they saw the advertised price was significantly less than MSRP. The sales manager gave me the run around and offered a vehicle to me for over MSRP pricing. When I questioned the chain of events and said I felt I was being lied to I asked for his name so I could call Mercedes corporate. He hung up on me!!! I tried to reach the dealership again and could not get ahold of anyone, 30+ minutes before closing. Very very shady business practices. An honorable dealership would have eaten the loss and learned from their mistakes. I will definitely not be purchasing a mercedes now! I cannot believe this practice is acceptable.

February 8, 2017

Jeff assisted with the purchase of my new car. He was easy to work with and super helpful. I am happy with my new purchase and will recommend Jeff to... friends and family.

January 31, 2017

Joey was amazing to work with because he's worked throughout the dealership. He knew everything about the cars, from boot to bonnet and had experience... with many of them. If you are a particular buyer who has done your homework, I would recommend Joey. Overall, the experience was fast and positive in every with, without pressure. I will recommend and continue going to Tafel and work with Joey.

January 30, 2017

Jeff understands what it takes to make the customer happy. If you are looking for a new or used car, Jeff will work with you in a such a way that makes... you appreciate the car buying process. Jeff Hovious will do it what it takes to find exactly what you are looking for. I was in the market for a well maintained used car and whenever something came in he would reach out to me. Justin

January 16, 2017

If only our doctors offices ran this smooth! And our new E car is very pleasant. We prob. Never will learn all it does. Mr. Torsch's knowledge of MB autos... is unsurpassed, and this is our third Benz from Eric.

January 11, 2017

Brandon - sales rep - was outstanding! He listened very closely to our discussion and offered options as well as solutions to any items we brought up.... Everyone at the dealership was very friendly and very professional and presented the best deal possible. In addition, Brandon threw in a couple of "extras" that were the cherries on top!

January 10, 2017

I've been a dedicated BMW owner and was positive I would be leasing my 4th BMW. I decided to check out the Tafel Motor Company Mercedes Benz dealership... just to see if I was missing anything. The second we walked in we were greeted by Brandon Strong, whom I HIGHLY recommend. Brandon is extremely knowledgeable, kind, and helpful. He was so good that I am now the proud owner of a Mercedes Benz, and now excited to be apart of the Mercedes Benz Family. Brandon and Dana made a usually tedious and stressful process one that was fun, enjoyable and left me feeling happy/content with my purchase. Since purchasing my lease Brandon has followed up to see how I am enjoying my Mercedes.

January 5, 2017

Alisa Gerton is one of the most friendly, respectful and professional sales people I've met so far. She is very well aware of all car details, takes your... concern seriously, and accepts your choices respectfully. She is not the typical pushy sales person, she allows you the space to make decisions with full respect. Jarress, is a great man, respectful, honest and made the sale experience a very friendly no hassle procedure. Thank you Alisa and Jarress for making our experience a very friendly one.

January 4, 2017

Brandon Strong's knowledge of the MB line of vehicles was the best I've ever experienced. As a former Product Specialist he knows the features and the... benefits of his products. He was great to work with during the negotiation as well.