Mercedes-Benz of Louisville

982 reviews

982 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Louisville from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

November 30, 2016

I recently leased a new MB GLS450 from Tafel Motors with Eric Torsch. As always, all was top drawer. I have purchased or leased several MB's over the years-... all with Eric. Every experience was great- honest, helpful and attentive in every way. Simply as good as it gets. Period. And yes, I'll be back- the S class coupe looks great. -BH

November 27, 2016

I purchased a new Mercedes Sprinter Van. When buying something as expensive as this, I can be a bit neurotic as I want to make sure I am purchasing what... I want. I changed my mind a couple of times on options, and Cindee and Shaun were nothing but helpful and pleasant. I will not hesitate recommending Cindee or Tafel to friends, family or even strangers that I meet. This was the best buying experience that I have had purchasing a vehicle.

November 21, 2016

Last week I lease a new 2017 GLC43. It took me just less than 1 hour to complete this lease. Everything was done by telephone. We agreed in the price and... the car was delivered to me next day. Thank you Charles for bringing the car to me and making this deal so easy.

November 21, 2016

The way threat us and the services. Thank you for be really nice with us and we appreciated specially Evan Peters thanks for answers our question.

November 18, 2016

It was an experience that consumed almost a full day of transactions. However, I am mostly satisfied with my purchase and hope to enjoy this vehicle throughout... my 3 year lease.

November 16, 2016

I usually don't enjoy purchasing a new automobile but recently I was especially surprised when visiting the Tafel Motor Co. I dealt with Mr. Todd Cherry... and he was most polite and helpful. I actually completed the transaction in about half an hour. There was never any high pressure. I think he was the most competent salesperson I have ever encountered at an auto dealership. Everyone did what was required to smooth the process. The IT person who helped with explaining the new digital features was most helpful for my wife and me. Her name is Hannah Lamarche. I certainly would recommend this dealer and its representatives. R. Wells, M.D.

November 15, 2016

We had a very satisfying experience dealing with Jarress and his staff during our recent purchase of C300 Coupe. Brad B was quite accommodating in meeting... our specific requirements for the desired vehicle.

November 12, 2016

This is my best personal experience for leasing / buying a new car from such an awesome dealership. Excellent customer service, Brandon has done an excellent... job, the whole sales team and sales manager, Jarress Turner. They gave us the best trade in value for my used car and awesome deal for the GLA price. Very professional, friendly, welcoming, and trustworthy. Very highly recommended.

November 9, 2016

Evan Peters was very helpful in my pursuit of finding the right car. He was kind and expedient. He spent two days helping me find the right vehicle.

November 3, 2016

Kareem Dailey made my day experience easy and flawless in my busy world! Thank u Kareem . My lease was up so he researched my preferences n suv's and got... exactly what I was requesting