Mercedes-Benz of Louisville

982 reviews

982 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Louisville from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

November 1, 2016

Refreshing to deal with a Sales person that actually understands the automobile and has the information on the vehicle committed to memory (I ask a lot... of technical questions). Joey Sanders has the technical data and in addition is a sales professional that represents a fantastic product. Highly recommended. Philip

October 29, 2016

Our experience with Tafel and particularly our salesperson was fantastic. I simply cannot say enough great things about our sales person. I recommend... her and Tafel to anyone looking for a new or preowned vehicle.

October 26, 2016

I am beyond please with my experience at Tafel!!! I had the best, most knowledgable sales person with a very genuine demeanor. It made buying a car enjoyable... and not a pain as i have experienced in the past. i would definitely recommend my friends and family ( as i already have) and i will return for my all future purchases..

October 20, 2016

Todd Cherry and Jaress have excellent customer service skills!! I highly recommend doing business with these guys. My husband and I had visited almost... every dealer in the Louisville area. But our experience at Mercedes made us go back and make a purchase. Todd Cherry was very knowledgeable, he worked with us to make sure we got what wanted with no hassle. We were skeptical about purchasing a Benz due to rumors about reliability of the vehicle, Todd reassured us that we would not regret our purchase and so far we are satisfied. I will definitely recommend and do business at Tafel motors again!

October 17, 2016

My sales representative and everyone involved at this dealership was exceptional great! My sales representative was very knowledgeable, helpful and patient!... He was able to lead me to the vehicle of my dreams even though that wasn't the car I came to buy. My overall experience was amazing! Am happy with this car and the amazing deal I got on my class C300!

October 10, 2016

Who knew buying a car could actually be enjoyable!?! It was at Tafel Motors. Looking forward to a long relationship. Their great reputation is well-deserved.

October 4, 2016

This place never answers the phone and when they do they don't know what they are doing. They'll agree to something and think you've made a deal and then... sell it from under you. Poor communication and terrible customer service.

October 3, 2016

bad customer retention tactics. no great service at all. would go to the next best high end dealer in town. place seems to be ran missing on all cylinders.... needs a big turn around.

October 3, 2016

Spoke with Joseph Sanders who obviously does not know how to do his job. Made an offer he accepted it. I ask for the purchase order. I told them I was... getting the funds ready. I'm not sure how clearer I could have been. I was coming from another state. I call to say I'm flying down for it. He then says someone else sold it even though we had already agreed on everything. Horrible way of doing or operating a business.

Brian, We are disappointed to read that your recent experiences with Tafel were not satisfactory. As a dealership, we are always looking to improve ba...sed on our customer reviews, and we thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. It is helpful to us in finding out where some of our weaknesses lie; whether in our personnel or our processes. If you would like to discuss this matter further, please do not hesitate to contact our General Sales Manager, Miller Warren. He can be reached at the dealership at 502-896-4411. Again, we apologize for your experience and we hope for a future opportunity to earn 5 stars.

October 3, 2016

Great experience. Eric and Evan were terrific! Dealing with Eric is always professional and informative. Evan did a great job with a thorough new car intr... and going over all the new electronics.