New 888-812-4839 Dealer Website
Used 888-721-6064 Email Dealer
Service 888-806-9240

Average based on 5 reviews.
  • Excellent Experience

Thank you Kim for rating our dealership. Wish we would have seen this to respond earlier. Hope you give us the opportunity again in the future.

I always hated the thought of buying a car because I always felt intimidated by the previous experiences. I could not have been any more pleased during my purchase. Everything was smooth without any pressure at all. It was the perfect experience.

• Very Happy Customer

We are completely happy with our recent purchase of our 2014 Ford Explorer. I have purchased my last 2 fords from another dealership. I will say that All State Truck Sales is going to be my new place to buy a car. Our salesman was John. He did not pressure us to buy and was willing to help us anyway he could to make us happy. Everyone was very friendly from the finance person to the receptionist. I will be going back to All-State Ford Truck Sales for my next automobile. Thank you All State. I am one very happy customer.

• New F150 Purchase

I have used Allstate Ford for repairs on my 1998 F150 for the last 13 years. When I decided it was time to replace the vehicle last month I worked with several people who helped me to get a new 2014 F150, with more options then I thought I would be able to afford. Everyone has always been great to work with.

• Review.

I have been looking around for awhile found this dealer to be top notch and up front, and But I didn't want to drive 5 hours for test drive.

Thank you so much for the kind words Robert!! I'm sorry we weren't given the opportunity to serve your needs. Perhaps in the future.

• All-State Ford Trucks

We went to All-State Ford Trucks to look at a 2002 Oldsmobile Aurora and bought it on sight, and after a test drive. The salesmen were extremely courteous and helpful - they even had the car washed and the interior cleaned for us. If we ever need another car, we will go there first.

Thank you so much Bob for the positive feedback. It is always nice to hear from a happy customer. If there is ever anything you need, please don't hesitate to call.