4.4
  • AWESOME

I as well as my family have purchased 7 new cars from these guys and we've always been treated top notch.. Give these guys a chance and you'll be hooked....Come in and see Jerry Brennan or any of those great people and tell them that Chris Roy sent ya!!

• Nightmare!!!!

Purchased Ford Escape Titanium 2017 in November. Took back in April over paint peeling said dirt was in door along with a Stamp on passenger door. After two repairs and 5 cases open with Ford. We are being told Byerly has to fix our Escape that it us not a Warranty issue but a bad repair issue that has buffering marks,compound left on door and crease from them trying to remove stamp in door. We have called since April ask to talk to manager owners left messages and no return calls. We live over two hours away started calling again last week when two local dealerships have refused to touch because Byerly caused these issues. We have been told no one is there that can talk to us. We left messages with Karen Wheeler she emailed saying she gave our information to them. Here it is another week and still no call from Byerly. Left voice mail with Bob Copas Dan Hickey and NOTHING! This is the worst dealership we have ever dealt with. This is a 32,000 dollar vehicle we purchased with six miles and we are now six months and not fixed.My husband has took off four times from his job to deal with this he purchased this Escape so my daughter and I would have a dependable vehicle and we are making a 417 a month payment for it to sit while Byerly tries to ignore us. And we drive a 12 year old car with 217,000 miles. Nightmare!

• not happy in Valley Station

The sales lady pawed us off to her trainee ,car not running right they had it for a week still has same problem

• PAUL WERLE

Prior to the initial Oil Change on my 2017 Escape, I called Service to see when I could be scheduled for this service. I was told that it was currently 10:17 AM and it would take about an hour and a half to get to me so I was given an appointment for 11:45 AM. I got there a few minutes early and checked in at the desk as was directed to the Waiting Room. At 12:45 PM, I went to the Service Desk to check on the timing. The lady went to check on it and said that a unit was being taken off of the rack and that my unit was next. My unit was completed at 1:25 PM. An Oil Change appointment should not take an hour and 25 minutes. To add to my displeasure, I went to a sporting event that afternoon and left about 10:30 PM. When driving home, I noticed that my message board was brighter than normal. I checked the vehicle outline on the IP and noticed that, at some time during the service period, my headlights switch had been changed from Automatic to Off. Since I initially set the switch to Auto, I have not had to touch it until that moment. Somewhat scary. Unfortunately not a favorable experience in 2 aspects from the Service Department. On Monday 8/29 I called my Salesperson, Tom Hyland, to report these incidents.

Hi Paul, We apologize for your wait and the experience you encountered when getting your oil changed. Normally the oil change process is quicker and we will continue to work hard to sure up the speed of that process. In reference to the lights, the technicians turn them off during the "light check" while inspecting the vehicle. We have address our process during the inspection and we will make sure that the technicians are putting them back in the "Auto" mode after checking them. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We value our relationship with you and hope to see you back at Byerly Ford in near the future. - Trevor Wilson (502) 448-1661

• Byerly Ford BEST DEALERSHIP!

Melissa, we appreciate your recommendation! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you!

I took my 2014 Ford focus titanium to have the door locks replaced for the recall. I was immediately taken care of. I was provided a vehicle which was arranged by Byerly Ford through Enterprise and had my car back within a day and a half I recommend Bireley over any Ford dealership for maintenance hands-down!

• Owner

Salesman was great. Found me what I was looking far.

Vincent, we're glad our salesman was helpful to you! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

Salesman was great. Found me what I was looking far.

• Byerly service.

Had oil change and service check of my 2015 F-250 .

Had oil change and service check of my 2015 F-250 .

We're disappointed to see your two star rating, Joseph. Please contact us at (502) 448-1661 at your convenience so that we can understand the details of your situation and attempt to resolve this issue. Thank you for taking the time to give us your honest feedback and we look forward to speaking with you.

• Overall Quite Helpful

I was contacted back immediately and given the pictures I asked for. When I visited the lot the salesperson was polite in showing me the vehicle.

We appreciate your feedback! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• Very friendly staff

I like the new process. Lining up and driving in to drop off car. Friendly staff.

Amy, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! We hope you continue to choose Byerly Ford for all your vehicle needs! Take care!

• Best dealership in Louisville Kentucky

I have not purchased anything in a bit, but will be returning in July for another purchase. Jerry Brennan is probably the best salesman I've met in my 29 years of driving and buying cars. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a new or used auto.

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us, Chris. We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!