368 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Bob Hook Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • helpful employees

I went to the body shop. They were very nice to me and my vehicle. They went the quickest but I was more then satisfied with my experience

• Needed services done on my vehicle
    April 17, 2017

Family has bought from Bob Hook for over 30 years, the staff goes above and beyond to ensure that you and your vehicle are taken care of. I had a procedure all question about my windo switch and John in service explained it very throughly to me and now I know how to trouble shoot it myself. I've said it once and I'll say it again. If you want a genuine Chevy experience, pleasant staff and no pressure go to Bob Hook and no where else.

• Best Car Buying Experience Yet
    April 9, 2017

My husband and I purchased a used GMC Sierra truck yesterday with the help of our salesman Broderek Huff. Broderek was one of the best car salespeople we have ever dealt with. He is very patient and never rushed or pressured us during the process. We got a great deal on our trade-in and the purchase price of the truck. We worked with Cecelia Browning in finance. This is usually the area we dislike dealing with when buying a vehicle. The last couple of experiences we have had, there was a lot of pressure to purchase additional warranties and service plans. Cecelia showed us a warranty plan, asked if we were interested, and then understood when we declined. No pressure. It was amazing. We then signed our paperwork and walked out of the office in less than 15 minutes. Again...amazing. The next time I am in the market for a new vehicle, I will make Book Hooks Chevrolet my first visit.

• Great experience,
    April 6, 2017

We purchased 2 work trucks over the phone with salesman Don Mills. He was very experienced and knowledgeable in finding what we wanted in our trucks.

• Dodge Dart 2015
    April 2, 2017

My name is Thomas Anys I recently bought a used 2015 dodge dart from this dealership. This was done entirely online with a gentlemen named Kelly bird. This transaction was as smooth as it gets folks. Kelly was on top of all communication from start to finish, very well done . I would highly recommend them to anybody looking to buy a car. Next time I get in a bug to buy another car I will be back , Thank you guys great job. An get Hooked .yah.

• Very happy and satisfied customer
    March 5, 2017

I was a little undecided about which car I wanted and Mr.Dabney was very patient with me and didn't rush me. He kept saying that he was there for me. Thanks again!

• Customer First
    March 4, 2017

Bill worked with us to enable us to present our choice to our congregation. He was very helpful throughout the whole buying process. Thank you.

• Bill Dabney is the best
    March 2, 2017

They always take care of me bought many cars and trucks there. Always satisfied. Ask for Bill Dabney he's is the best. No one better.

• Good experience
    March 1, 2017

Mr. Dabney was wonderful he took its time with me and I didn't feel rushed to make a decision. Thank you for making my experience a great way I will pass your name on to all my friends and family.

• First Class operation and treatment of customers!!
    February 27, 2017

I had a fantastic experience with Bob Hook Chevrolet and specifically Broderek Huff. I was buying from out of the area and Broderek and Mike HIgdon completed the deal and made it very easy to complete with everything perfect, as promised! Broderek Huff is a very smart looking and squared away guy with outstanding people skills and available via text or call or whatever to get whatever you need. The entire experience was just supurb. If you need a car, I highly recommend Broderek Huff, Mike HIgdon as they do a first class job with everything and are so easy to deal with and talk to. Thanks a bunch you guys!!!! Pete Martens