4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 584 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

584 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Bob Hook Chevrolet from DealerRater.com

May 18, 2018

I was very pleased with my services for my vehicle. The employees (especially the Service Manager) with assisting me with understanding my repairs.... They did an awesome job. As always, after coming to Bob Hook since 1975, I appreciate a job well done.

May 18, 2018

This is our 4th purchase from Bob Hook but 3rd with Bill Dabney and he is AWESOME!!! We will definitely recommend him and come back!!

May 16, 2018

I purchased my second vehicle from Bob Hook last week. Both times I have dealt with Jimmy Harris and he was fantastic! Buying a car is not something t...hat I look forward to, but Jimmy has made it a very enjoyable experience both times for me. He is very patient and let???s you take the time to decide and ask questions before making a decision without any pressure. The whole Bob Hope team is fantastic and I will recommend them for anyone looking to purchase a new or used Chevrolet.

May 16, 2018

Steve was a joy to work with. He did everything he could to ensure an easy and enjoyable experience. Best of all, we walked away with an awesome vehic...le in what what we believe to be a fair, honest deal. I???d recommend Bob Hook to anyone looking for good, quality service without any of the hallmark sales pitches. Thanks to Steve and his team for their follow through!

Bob Hook Chevrolet

We're pleased to hear that Steve provided such a positive experience! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to ...help!

May 15, 2018

Dabney was a great representative, he was honest about the cars I had in mind and he layed out all my options for me. He was super nice and he got us ...out quick with a great deal. Highly recommend him if you need help purchasing a car

Bob Hook Chevrolet

Congratulations on your new car, and thank you so much for your recommendation! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always... happy to help!

May 14, 2018

Great communication throughout. Experience at the dealer was second to none. Made the trip from Memphis...would consider doing again!! This dealer ...should be first considered for any purchase.

Bob Hook Chevrolet

Your satisfaction is important to us, so we want to sincerely thank you for choosing Bob Hook Chevrolet and we hope to see you again soon!

May 11, 2018

This is the third time in 5 years we have been back to Bob Hook Chevrolet to purchase or lease a new Traverse. We have dealt with Max Minzenberger all... three times. Max has gone above and beyond to locate cars that matched our criteria. He and the managers have always worked their hardest to get the car we want at the price we are comfortable paying, and they have been successful. They did this without being overbearing or trying to convince us to accept a deal we didn???t feel comfortable with. Once we have decided on a purchase, the approval process and financing details have been dealt with quickly and efficiently. After all is taken care of, Max has always tutored us on the bells and whistles in our new car, thank goodness! And, to top it all, we have loved all of our Traverses, and they have been reliable vehicles. we highly recommend Bob Hook Chevrolet and Max Minzenberger.

Bob Hook Chevrolet

It's great to hear you had such a great buying experience with Max once again! Thank you for your recommendation of our dealership. We sincerely value... your business and look forward to your next visit! Safe travels!

May 10, 2018

Usually buying a car is a frustrating head ache. This experience wasn???t anything like that. Max was super helpful and got me a great deal. I will de...finitely send people to Bob Hook for their vehicle purchases. Thanks!!

Bob Hook Chevrolet

We are pleased to hear Max provided you with such a positive buying experience! Thank you for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

May 10, 2018

I had another great experience @ Bob hook. This is my second new car purchase. Thanks to Bill Dabney who is a great person to work with.

May 7, 2018

Straight forward, simple, no nonsense customer service! I can???t say it enough, Jake is the best there is! I can???t imagine buying a car from anyone... else!

Bob Hook Chevrolet

We are so happy to hear you enjoy working with Jake! Thank you for choosing Bob Hook Chevrolet as your first choice for all your automotive needs!

4144 Bardstown Rd Louisville, KY 40218