Neil Huffman Acura at Oxmoor

4.5
  • Awesome Experience!!

Hi Patsy! Thanks for the review! Enjoy your new car!

I found the vehicle I wanted on the website. When I got to the dealership it was everything I was looking for. My salesman Austin Smyser was so easy to work with. Everyone we talked to there were so nice and helpful. Love my car.!!!!

Hi Patsy! Thanks for the review! Enjoy your new car!

• Customer for life

Thank you for the review Robert! We're glad that Henry was able to assist you. Enjoy your RDX!

I just purchased my third Acura from Neil Huffman. They have a great selection and are very willing to help. The sales rep Henry Lewis was very helpful and listened to all of my needs. I can't imagine workimg with any other dealership!!

• Quality Dealership! Welcoming and Professional ~

This dealership and their sales agent Victor Horton were very professional, welcoming and attentive. Buying a used car was very easy and I didn't feel like I was pushed or being sold a piece of junk. I would definitely buy a new or used car from this dealership again! Thank you Acura and Victor for a great experience!

Thank you for the review Stacey! We're glad you had a wonderful experience at our dealership and that Victor was able to be so helpful. Enjoy your car!

• Retired

Great car (RDX); Ashley Sims was and is terrific. Very nice and honest.

Thank you for the review Lou! We will pass along the compliment to Ashely. Enjoy your RDX!

Great car (RDX); Ashley Sims was and is terrific. Very nice and honest.

• Had 2 great used 4x4s from this dealer!

Thank you for the review! Enjoy your car!

Michael Stack in finance is very helpful, sold me my 2nd 4x4. Nice used trade-ins don't last long, as they seem market priced & valued competetively! Worth checking their website if in market for new or used car!

Thank you for the review! Enjoy your car!

• 2017 TLX GT PACKAGE

Hi Dyana! Thanks for taking the time to write us a review! Have a wonderful day!

MY 2016 TLX GOT TOTALED ON 23 NOV. 2016 ONLY HAD 12000 MILES ON IT. I WANTED A NEW ACURA. TIRED OF BEING WITHOUT A CAR SO ON 22 DEC. 2016 WE WENT AND FOUND THIS SAN MARINO RED ACURA TLX WITH GT PACKAGE ON SHOWROOM FLOOR. THAT WAS ALL IT TOOK. THE FINANCE PROCESS DID NOT TAKE LONG AT ALL AS WE WERE ALREADY IN THE SYSTEM FROM HAVING 2 TLX'S BEFORE. MATT NICK AND VIRGINIA WERE WONDERFUL AND HELPED US GET IN AND OUT. THEY RECOGNIZED US AS SOON AS WE WALKED IN AND THEY HEARD ABOUT THE TOTAL. NICK MET US AT THE DOOR.

• First car I've ever bought

Hello! Thank you for the review! Have a great day!

Jerry listened to my wants and didn't try to sell me something I didn't need. He was honest and knowledgable. I love my new car and am thrilled with my purchase!

Hello! Thank you for the review! Have a great day!

• MiMiB

Hi MiMi! Thank you so much for the review of our store! Enjoy your new RDX! What an awesome vehicle!

I recently purchased an 2017 Acura RDX. Michael Stack was the salesman that I worked with. I traveled approximately 2 hours because we did not have an Acura dealership in Evansville. He was a terrific salesman!! If you are interested in purchasing an Acura, I would highly recommend working with Michael Stack. He was a pleasure to work with!!!!!

• Good experience

I don't normally enjoy talking to a sales person but Lionel was easy to work with and the no haggle price made it easier.

Hi Mike! Thank you so much for the review! Have a great day!

Hi Mike! Thank you so much for the review! Have a great day!

• Crosstour -best dealer ever!!!!

Hello! We are so happy that you found the car of your dreams! It brings a smile to our faces! Have a great day!

This was my first time buying a vehicle. I needed to buy a vehicle so I can get my mom and grandmother to their doctors appointments. The ease of getting this car was bar none. There was no hasseling, no stressful negotiation and no middle man. Buying the car of my dreams was easy.