Neil Huffman Acura at Oxmoor

4.5
  • Excellent service, went the extra mile!

My Salesperson went out of his way to make the buying experience easy, straightforward with no games, unlike the so-called high volume dealers. Will certainly look to this dealer for my next buying experience, by the way, they are 4 hrs. away, and yes, everything was done electronically - great communication!

• Awesome Experience

Thank you for the review Tina! We're glad you had a stellar experience. Enjoy your RDX!

Neil Huffman Acura was pleasant to work with. I had never driven an Acura and really didn't know much about the make. Henry was great. He was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. Henry and Nick worked with me when I was ready to purchase the RDX and Veronica was a pleasure too. I couldn't be happier with my purchase. I love the Acura RDX. The ride is smooth and quiet. It has an elegant and refined look with a sense of quality and power. I look forward to building a great relationship with the Acura team.

• Very Happy Owner

Thank you for the review Frank! We're glad that Victor made you feel comfortable during your car buying experience. Enjoy your car!

Great experience with this dealership. No high pressure sales....just honestly wanting to make me happy. Very easy to deal with and a great salesman. Victor Horton was outstanding...he knows the product and made us feel comfortable during the buying process.

• Acura TLx

Thank you for the review Ashley. Enjoy your TLX!

I am so happy and pleased to buy this car. The support, kindness, experise of Ms. Ashley Sims was the main reason that I decided to buy this car without any reservation. I'd like to congratulate the Acura of having a salesperson like Ashly.

Thank you for the review Ashley. Enjoy your TLX!

• Customer for life

Thank you for the review Robert! We're glad that Henry was able to assist you. Enjoy your RDX!

I just purchased my third Acura from Neil Huffman. They have a great selection and are very willing to help. The sales rep Henry Lewis was very helpful and listened to all of my needs. I can't imagine workimg with any other dealership!!

• Quality Dealership! Welcoming and Professional ~

This dealership and their sales agent Victor Horton were very professional, welcoming and attentive. Buying a used car was very easy and I didn't feel like I was pushed or being sold a piece of junk. I would definitely buy a new or used car from this dealership again! Thank you Acura and Victor for a great experience!

Thank you for the review Stacey! We're glad you had a wonderful experience at our dealership and that Victor was able to be so helpful. Enjoy your car!

• Retired

Great car (RDX); Ashley Sims was and is terrific. Very nice and honest.

Thank you for the review Lou! We will pass along the compliment to Ashely. Enjoy your RDX!

Great car (RDX); Ashley Sims was and is terrific. Very nice and honest.

• Had 2 great used 4x4s from this dealer!

Thank you for the review! Enjoy your car!

Michael Stack in finance is very helpful, sold me my 2nd 4x4. Nice used trade-ins don't last long, as they seem market priced & valued competetively! Worth checking their website if in market for new or used car!

Thank you for the review! Enjoy your car!

• 2017 TLX GT PACKAGE

Hi Dyana! Thanks for taking the time to write us a review! Have a wonderful day!

MY 2016 TLX GOT TOTALED ON 23 NOV. 2016 ONLY HAD 12000 MILES ON IT. I WANTED A NEW ACURA. TIRED OF BEING WITHOUT A CAR SO ON 22 DEC. 2016 WE WENT AND FOUND THIS SAN MARINO RED ACURA TLX WITH GT PACKAGE ON SHOWROOM FLOOR. THAT WAS ALL IT TOOK. THE FINANCE PROCESS DID NOT TAKE LONG AT ALL AS WE WERE ALREADY IN THE SYSTEM FROM HAVING 2 TLX'S BEFORE. MATT NICK AND VIRGINIA WERE WONDERFUL AND HELPED US GET IN AND OUT. THEY RECOGNIZED US AS SOON AS WE WALKED IN AND THEY HEARD ABOUT THE TOTAL. NICK MET US AT THE DOOR.

• Awesome Experience!!

Hi Patsy! Thanks for the review! Enjoy your new car!

I found the vehicle I wanted on the website. When I got to the dealership it was everything I was looking for. My salesman Austin Smyser was so easy to work with. Everyone we talked to there were so nice and helpful. Love my car.!!!!

Hi Patsy! Thanks for the review! Enjoy your new car!