4.2
597 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Oxmoor Toyota Scion from DealerRater.com
  • My experience at Oxmoor Toyota was excellent

My experience at Oxmoor Toyota was excellent! I found what I wanted to test drive online & emailed ahead of time, my email was returned immediately. When I arrived the vehicle was ready & waiting for me. Scott Terry was my sales consultant, he was very patient with me! I had been to several dealerships before ending up at Oxmoor Toyota. Scott treated me like an individual wanting to purchase a vehicle. The other dealerships treated me like old lady that could be disregarded. I love my Toyota Camry, Thank you Scott!

Here at Oxmoor Toyota we really appreciate when customers take the time to write such a nice review. We pride ourselves on trying to make every customers experience a great one. Thanks again and please try to tell all your friends and family about you experience here at Oxmoor Toyota.

• Purchase
    April 15, 2017

Oxmoor Toyota

Customer service is our #1 priority and we thank you for recognizing our efforts, Becca! We will be sure to share your kind words with Doug.

Working with Mr. Wolfird was not only fun, but he understood my needs. He got me into a car I totally love and I'm sure will enjoy forever. He also went above & beyond when I left my favorite CD in the player of my returned car. He took the time to send it back to me. Mr. Wolford thanks for everything.

• I have bought a Camry and new Tacoma
    April 2, 2017

Oxmoor Toyota

That is so very kind of you to say, Steve! We will be sure to share your review with Doug. Thanks for choosing Oxmoor Toyota!

Doug is the most honest man I have ever dealt with! I can say anyone I know looking for a Toyota I send to Doug with the confidence of knowing there going to be treated great and he is going to do everything in his power to get you the vehicle you want. Five star rating doesn't even come close to the experience we have had with him if I could give him the above and beyond five star I certainly would!

• Leased a 2016 rav4
    March 29, 2017

Oxmoor Toyota

Congrats on your new vehicle purchase! Doug had a pleasure working with you throughout this process.

Everything was pleasant,Had a good experience during this process. Doug was helpful, and got me into a car that fitted my needs. the vehicle I selected firs all my needs.

• REAL NICE
    March 23, 2017

Oxmoor Toyota

Wow what a experience!I'm 62 years old and have bought alot of vehicles.I have never in my life been so blown away by this salesman we dealt with.His professional manner was outstanding.I would recommend this guy for anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

Oxmoor Toyota

It is great to read such wonderful comments about your experience! Doug is a wonderful asset to our team and we are glad you enjoyed working with him!

• pleasant & informative
    March 20, 2017

Oxmoor Toyota

Donna, customer service is our #1 priority and we thank you for recognizing our efforts! Doug had a pleasure working with you!

I sincerely appreciated the attention that was extended by our sales person...every question we had was answered! Having our concerns addressed without feeling pressured was a relief.

• An overall good experience
    March 11, 2017

Oxmoor Toyota

It is wonderful to hear that Doug made your visit with us fantastic! Thanks for the post and we'll see you next time!

I worked with Doug Wolford. He was extremely well knowledgeable in answering all my questions and helped me through out the process. I will certainly contact Doug if I have any other qestions

• Great to work with!
    February 20, 2017

Doug is great to work with, very attentive, and provides all around great service. He's also very knowledgeable with many, many years of experience.

Oxmoor Toyota

LuAnn, thanks for these kind words about Doug! He is a wonderful asset to our team and we are happy to hear you enjoyed working with him!

• Received professional treatment
    February 20, 2017

Oxmoor Toyota

Tim, thanks for taking the time to share the details of your experience! Enjoy your new Camry, and we'll see you next time!

I had a 7 year old car in for service with over 100,000 miles. Doug was able to get me into a new 2017 Camry which made my wife very happy. The deal was very good but yet fair. I would go here again in a heart beat if I needed a new car.

• service
    February 19, 2017

i took my wifes car infor service it keeps stalling out never know when it is going to do this it has acted up at the dealership so they cant say it hasnt happened there which is there normal excuse ii almost got killed driving this car because it stalled there are service bullitins on this car but even that hasnt fixed this car i all i hear from them is that they have lost money on this because the warranty company has only paid so much i say to them if you knew how to fix this car then you would not have lost money then would you then dont even seem to care that i could of been killedall they are worried about is there bottom line not the customer or fixing the vechicle and this isnt the first time i have had this problem with this servive department i would nor recomommend anybody take there car to this service department there lack of knowledge about how to go about finding out what is wrong with a vechicle iis lacking at best so called factory technicians in this case havent fixed this car