1127 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Oxmoor Ford Lincoln from DealerRater.com
  • Great service and good Customer service.

I love your servers you all are the only one that i trust too work on my Edge. So keep up the good work. You all are number # 1 in my book.

Thank you for sharing this great feedback with us. We feel our service department is what makes Oxmoor Ford Lincoln special. Reviews like yours help us to make sure that we're meeting the needs of our customers and we're glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit. We look forward to seeing you for your next service appointment! Nikki Manion - Internet Director, amanion@oxmoorflm.com

• Good experience

It was great. All the employees were so courteous and helpful

It was great. All the employees were so courteous and helpful

• My dealer John S was absolutely amazing!!!

I had a great experience at Oxmoor Ford!! Will definitely recommend seeing John S!!

• Love my Edge
    June 20, 2017

Bought my 2017 Edge at Oxmoor FLM. My salesman Kyle was excellant!! The entire staff was excellant. Best car buying experience I havr ever had!

• 2017 Mustant
    June 19, 2017

Professional quality service. Would purchase from again. They made all possible accommodations to make a deal with me. Duane was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks for making the his an easy transaction.

• Prompt service

Started my service on time and I was in and out within the hour. Would of been nice to have gotten it washed as well but I'm still satisfied.

• Great service

Good experience , service was great and the issue was fixed very quickly.

Good experience , service was great and the issue was fixed very quickly.

• Great Staff & Easy Buying Experience

I purchased a 2017 Ford Taurus on 6/11/17. This was my first new vehicle purchase and my first purchase from Oxmoor. Nathan Anderson was extremely helpful throughout the whole process and readily answered all of my questions. I will certainly recommend both Nathan and Oxmoor Ford to my friends and family when they are in the market for new vehicles, and I will be back to purchase my future vehicles from your store.

• Excellent service. Very friendly employees.
    June 2, 2017

Our sales person was very friendly and easy to talk to and ask questions. She made out experience great! We Will definitely recommend Oxmoor Ford to our friends and family.

• My experience was great
    May 31, 2017

I gave them all starts because the person I was working with was very friendly, helpful and helped me pick the perfect car!!! I love my new car. Thanks sis much