Oxmoor Ford Lincoln

4.5 out of 5 (4.5) 1184 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

1184 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Oxmoor Ford Lincoln from DealerRater.com

• December 19, 2014

I love your servers you all are the only one that i trust too work on my Edge. So keep up the good work. You all are number # 1 in my book.

Thank you for sharing this great feedback with us. We feel our service department is what makes Oxmoor Ford Lincoln special. Reviews like yours help u...s to make sure that we're meeting the needs of our customers and we're glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit. We look forward to seeing you for your next service appointment! Nikki Manion - Internet Director, amanion@oxmoorflm.com

May 16, 2018

Was treated great. Not pushy and worked hard to get my payment where I wanted it. Highly recommend this location to anyone. 5 stars all the way

May 10, 2018

The sales person that helped us was very pleasant and patient. We looked at a few different vehicles and he wasn't pushy at all. Made us feel rel...axed and welcome and was very helpful and knowledgeable answering all questions. We will definitely consider Oxmoor Ford for future vehicle needs.

Doug, we're pleased to hear everything was handled to your satisfaction! If you have any additional questions about your new vehicle, we will be ...more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

May 8, 2018

My wife and I came to Oxmoor Ford to buy a new car because we had always had a great experience in the service department with her Fusion. However the...y must be ran by different companies because the sales department will never get a penny from us. When my picked out the car she wanted we started on price and when they asked us which component of the military we are in we replied ??? The Guard???. They went and ran some numbers then came back and the military incentive wasn???t on there, so I asked the salesman about it. His reply shocked me to the point I had to walkout. ???We only offer it to active duty your just in the guard???. My next rely was screw this my service is not any less than anybody in active duty, I have had 14 deployments over an 18 year career and my wife has had 6 so I am finished at this point. I then stood up and left, I told my wife I would see her I the car. As she stated to leave the manger tried to stop her and said ???come on your a Ford girl???. Needless to say of this is how Ford as a company treats views my service, I will buy something else. They are not the only car manufacturer!

Employees Worked With
    Heather Phelps

Customer Relations Manager

May 8, 2018

My wife and I came to Oxmoor Ford to buy a new car because we had always had a great experience in the service department with her Fusion. However the...y must be ran by different companies because the sales department will never get a penny from us. When my picked out the car she wanted we started on price and when they asked us which component of the military we are in we replied “ The Guard”. They went and ran some numbers then came back and the military incentive wasn’t on there, so I asked the salesman about it. His reply shocked me to the point I had to walkout. “We only offer it to active duty your just in the guard”. My next rely was screw this my service is not any less than anybody in active duty, I have had 14 deployments over an 18 year career and my wife has had 6 so I am finished at this point. I then stood up and left, I told my wife I would see her I the car. As she stated to leave the manger tried to stop her and said “come on your a Ford girl”. Needless to say of this is how Ford as a company treats views my service, I will buy something else. They are not the only car manufacturer!

Jeff, we are so disappointed to learn of this situation you have described. We take our customers? comments seriously so we hope that you?ll give us a... call at (502) 426-2500 so we can understand exactly what went wrong and do our best to try and resolve this matter to the best of our ability.

March 29, 2018

Our salesperson Dan Williams was a thorough professional in every way. He sold us exactly what we wanted & made us comfortable & worry free from the s...tart. I will definitely be recommending Oxmoor Ford & Lincoln.

Harry, thank you for leaving such a great review and high star rating. Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to h...ear that your experience reflected this. Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

March 20, 2018

Bought a certified 2014 Ford Explorer XLT ... took it in for the first oil change and they told me i need my battery serviced and my tired balanced . ...I had only put 1000 mile on it... next i took it in and dropped it,off for a recall. I waited all day for them to call me.. i called and asked if it was ready but when they connected the my service guy it went to voice mail... called back a few hour later and was told he went hpme for,the day and they ran out of the parts i need... but no one called me to tell me. . Customers don't matter only upsells.

March 17, 2018

My husband and I both had a great experience our sales person was great ,wasn’t pushy. He worked very hard to get us what we wanted and needed

March 17, 2018

So I brought my truck in with knowing my spark plugs need to be changing that was in my truck. It rain great but they were due to be changed. I get m...y truck back and it???s hesitating really bad so I scheduled a appointment and they tell me to pay for $100 diagnostic and it???s probably just your coil pack because we took them out and you need to replaced them I understood but why didn???t they say that when It was back there never once did they have a representative come to me and recommend them to be replaced because I would have done that so I ended up taking it to another place that replace the coil packs they gave me the old ones. They wher dirty so that that means they didnt even clean them properly and I do not want to use a company that does not want to recommend the right thing to do for the appropriate job! Know I have had all the coil packs replaced now it is still running exactly the same as when I left the Oxmoor ford dealership I am Extremely unsatisfied with my service there!!! I???m vary worried I have tryed to contact them no response. I trusted them with the vehicle I depend on for my family now I don???t even know if it will go since they had it!

Employees Worked With
    Heather Phelps

Customer Relations Manager

March 10, 2018

I highly recommend Oxmoor Ford. My sales rep Erik Apel was great. Thanks to him and Kenneth Coulston I am now a proud owner of a 2015 Chevy Camaro (wh...ich I love by the way). The whole process took only a couple of hours. I would like to thank Erik for making this such a pleasant and enjoyable experience!

Oxmoor Ford Lincoln