Oxmoor Ford Lincoln

1109 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

March 2, 2021

found what I was looking for and purchased it. Very easy to deal with the sale people and the time spent was not to long.

We appreciate your wonderful review, Jerryd. Congratulations on your new vehicle and thank you for choosing Oxmoor Ford Lincoln!

February 8, 2021

The process of buying a car with Oxmoor Auto Group was unlike anything I’ve experienced in the past. I highly recommend this company! The process of... negotiating the price and ultimately picking up my new vehicle was virtually stress free.

Hey Richie, I am so glad to hear of your stress free buying experience! Congratulations on your new vehicle and thank you for choosing Oxmoor Ford ...Lincoln!

• December 19, 2014

I love your servers you all are the only one that i trust too work on my Edge. So keep up the good work. You all are number # 1 in my book.

Thank you for sharing this great feedback with us. We feel our service department is what makes Oxmoor Ford Lincoln special. Reviews like yours help u...s to make sure that we're meeting the needs of our customers and we're glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit. We look forward to seeing you for your next service appointment! Nikki Manion - Internet Director, amanion@oxmoorflm.com

November 1, 2020

My salesman was excellent. The buying process was quick. They made me a good offer on my trade. Lincoln Aviator has all the features I wanted.

Hello James! Congratulations on your new Lincoln Aviator! We are very happy to hear that our staff was able to assist you throughout your visit with u...s! Thank you for choosing Oxmoor Ford Lincoln!

September 29, 2020

Terrific customer service. Seth did a great job explaining the differences in F150 models and facilitating test drives as well as conducting the sales... process

Hi Jerry! We are very happy to hear Seth was able to assist you throughout your vehicle purchase process! Thank you for allowing us to earn your busin...ess!

September 11, 2020

I highly recommend Sales Consultant John Safi. He is very professional and knowledgeable. He will not try to oversell anything to you but instead help... you find exactly what you need. Five Stars!!!

We are so happy to hear of your great experience with Mr.Safi, Amanda! Thank you for allowing us to earn your business and welcome to the Oxmoor Ford ...Lincoln family!

May 20, 2020

It was a pleasure to work with John Safi. He spoke with us over the phone regarding details of our purchase, ensuring our time at the dealership was minimal.... We’re very satisfied with the service we received and love the new Ford Ranger.

Congratulations on your new Ford Ranger KMS! Were happy that John was able to assist you throughout your purchase! Thank you for allowing us to earn ...your business!

April 27, 2020

Despite social distancing/showroom being closed, the sales staff were as accommodating as they possibly could be. Would recommend this dealership to any... of my friends.

Dustin we really appreciate the kind words and for being so patient with everything.Thank you for choosing Oxmoor Ford Lincoln.

April 16, 2020

Went to Oxmoor ford because they had the truck I wanted. I didn’t know any of the people at the dealership. Talked to Courtney and Vanessa in internet... sale very nice lady’s. After arriving at the dealership I took the truck for test drive (loved it) got the numbers for purchase made the deal took delivery. The whole deal was easy work. Will definitely be doing more business at Oxmoor

Hi Steve! I am happy to hear Vanessa and Courtney were able to provide information on the truck you were interested in. Thank you for allowing us to a...ssist you with this purchase.

April 6, 2020

Extremely helpful in finding the exact model car I wanted, spec’d how I wanted for the budget I had. Would recommend them to anyone! Great experience

Hi Dalton! Thank you so much for such a wonderful review! We greatly appreciate your business! We hope to see you again!