Oxmoor Ford Lincoln

1108 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 27, 2012

Please do not waste your time with this dealership. They will lie about anything in the finace dept. to make them more money. And will never call you back.... Ford told me me they have a lot of bad reviews because of this.

Dear Customer, I am so sorry to see your post. I would like to help but need a little more information. I see that you are referring to finance and t...his is sometimes a very sensitive subject as there are many things that are not in our control. Please feel free to contact me directly at 502-413-3077 as I would like to discuss what happened and would like to investigate to ensure that whatever happened does not happen again if it was in our control. We appreciate the feedback and are continuously working on our customer service. I look forward to hearing from you and having your assistance in making our customer service better for future consumers. Sincerely, Dawn Mouser Internet Director

July 22, 2012

Called dealer to see if car was available. Internet sales dept said yes so I went down to check the car out. Salesperson John Safi greeted me and took... me to the car. Checked it over and then test drove it. Asked if they could put it up on a rack so I view the undercarriage. They were happy to do so and allowed me to check out everything. Busy Saturday and saleperson took time with me never rushing or pressuring. Dealer worked with me on price to fit my budget. Brought it home and my husband checked it over and said I had made a good choice. Daughter was so happy and loves it. Go see John Safi if you want a smooth no pressure experience.

Dear Mom and New Driver, Thanks so much for the review and I will pass this on to Safi! He is great and we are proud to have him on our team. Since...rely, Dawn Mouser Internet Director

April 30, 2012

stop by on saturday to look at a used vehicle.. was great by a young sales associate, after getting the keys for the vehicle i wanted to see he passed... me off to another sales associate. this new assoctiate was so pre-ocupied by the phone screen that i didnt even want to look at the car anymore, wasnt asked if i would like ot test drive it and really felt like both of these associates would rather be doing something much more fun... my grandparents have bought new cars at oxmore since before it was oxmore and suggested i stop by. I will not return.

Dear SUV seeker, My name is Dawn and I am the Internet Director here at Oxmoor Ford Lincoln. I do apologize as we have hired on some new people. I wi...sh that I could make this right but I know that I cannot change the past. I can offer for you to come in and ask for me so I can make sure you are taken care of. If you already purchased please give me a call to further discuss your experience at 502-413-3077. I would like to make sure that, if this was some of our new sales associates, they are shown the error and how this type of service conflicts with our dealerships goal. I would also like to make sure that, if it was not a new hire, the issue is addressed with our GM (who is very customer service oriented). I greatly appreciate your feedback and look forward to hearing back from you. Sincerely, Dawn Mouser Internet Ditector

April 6, 2012

All in all not a bad experience. This was my second vehicle purchase from here and as always the internet department is great with research and many emails... i sent them. They always go out of their way to help and reply to my emails fast. The buying experience was ok this time not as nice as first but you cant always have it great everytime. I would come back again to buy if i found another great used vehicle. Cant lie the online experience alone is what brought me in and will bring me back. thanks!

Thanks so much, Chad, for giving us such great compliments. We are so pleased that our Internet department made your shopping experience a good one. L...et us know if you need anything in the future and thank you for allowing us the honor of earning your business! Dawn Mouser Internet Director

January 14, 2012

Have been there several times and just quit trying in frustration. For instance they are listing a used gs300 for more then 1000 more then retail value... in the best condition. I guess if your off shelbyvlle rd the rent most be high.

Hello valued potential customer, I am extremely sorry you feel our vehicles are priced out of market. I can assure you that if the GS was priced a...bove market there must be something unique about it. Our General Manager prices all our preowned vehicles himself and he takes a great deal of time looking at all aspects of the market to make sure we are priced competitively with the rest of the market while also taking into consideration the special attributes of that vehicle. I am sorry that the vehicles you have been looking for have appeared otherwise and please let me know if there is something I can watch for or assist you in finding to fit your budget. Dawn Mouser Internet Director 502-413-3077

December 24, 2011

Buying experience was very good. New my nu.beds and we negotiated fairly. First oil change was a nightmare. Oil on engine. Hoses disconnected. Covers left... dangling.

Hello mobloom! I am so pleased that you had a great buying experience and was sorry to hear about your service experience. I can assure you that this ...is not acceptable to us and my Service and Parts Director would like you to contact him to let us make this right. His name is Billy Blount and (502)413-3200 is his direct line. You may also contact me if you are unable to reach him. My name is Dawn Mouser and I am the Internet Director here. We look forward to making your entire experience as good as the buying experience :)

December 4, 2011

Didn't actually buy a vehicle but my experience was not half bad compared to some others. Did not feel pressured and actually got some good info.

Thanks Camry Seeker. If you are still looking for a Camry we also have a Toyota sister store that may have a Camry which fits your needs. They are Oxm...oor Toyota and you can contact us for selection if you like :) Dawn Mouser Internet Director 502-413-3300

November 21, 2011

I talked to a salesperson about a vehicle I saw on the internet there. I arranged to see it later in the week. I drove 100 miles from Cincinnati and when... I got there I found out the car had been shipped out to auction the night before. Needless to say I was not happy.

Hello Mike1, My name is Dawn and I am the Internet Director here at Oxmoor Ford Lincoln. I do apologize for your experience. We are working currently... to improve our process on informing our Internet Representatives better of the vehicles that we are sending to auction. I again apologize and am sorry that this happened. I would like to offer to try and make this right so please contact me at 502-413-3077. I know that I cannot change your experience however if there is anything I can do please let me know. I know that it is an interdepartmental communication issue and we are working to correct it. I appreciate you letting me know about your experience and will do everything I can to make sure that it does not happen again. I look forward to hearing back from you. Sincerely, Dawn Mouser Internet Director Oxmoor Ford Lincoln 502-413-3077 dmouser@oxmoorflm.com