Oxmoor Ford Lincoln

1108 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 21, 2020

John Safi was excellent. Technology people were very helpful in figuring out all of the gadgets that make the nautilus an excellent vehicle. Good... job

Doc, Congratulations on your new Lincoln Nautilus! We are happy to hear John and our team were able to assist you throughout this purchase! Thank you ...for allowing us to earn your business and welcome to the Oxmoor Ford Lincoln family!

February 6, 2020

My wife and I are pleased with the purchase of our Ford F 150,hopefully my driving experience will be worry free for a long time.

Congratulations on your New Ford F-150, Ricky! We appreciate your business with us here at Oxmoor Ford Lincoln.

February 4, 2020

Purchased a certified pre-owned Ford Fusion and was satisfied for the buying process despite some half-truths from the salesman. Upon further inspection... the next day I noticed the tire had a sidewall bulge. Contacted GM Steven Tucker and the Oxmoor dealership was very responsive to have the issue fixed meeting the CPO ford checklists. The staff exhibits a friendly and accommodating attitude.

Eric, we appreciate your honest review! Thank you for allowing us to earn your business and welcome to the Oxmoor Ford family!

January 31, 2020

John Safi was my salesman and he was fantastic. I would and will tell my friends and family to visit this dealership and to ask for John to help them

Hey Merf, We are happy to hear John was able to provide excellent service with the purchase of your new vehicle! Thank you for taking the time to shar...e your experience!

January 30, 2020

I tried since Aug 2019 to find a place that had the right vehicle for me, at a price within my means, with existing transportation relationships to deliver... it to my door. Others came close, but only OFL came through for me. Tom B. was assigned to me as a salesman but his efforts to make sure I got results rather than left short of the mark in reasonable excuses or explanations was phenomenal. In very few interactions he was able to confirm that the vehicle I was attempting to purchase was the correct match for me. He was able to prepare me for the "hurry up or wait" involved in purchasing a vehicle in one state and having it properly delivered, titled and registered in another. Showing up in person at his dealership was (for me) not possible. I briefly interacted with others beginning with Ellie P. Suffice to say: I did not run across a single person in the process who wasn't knowledgeable, courteous, helpful and polite. To put "everything" necessary together as seamlessly as the fine folks at Oxmoor Ford Lincoln did was no small feat. Their no hassle purchasing process did not have to come at the trade off uncompetitive pricing. If they have a used vehicle that you are interested in, do give them a chance. If your situation is like mine, you just might find yourself very glad you did!

Hello Out of State Buyer, we greatly appreciate your business and we are truly happy that Tom and our team was able to assist you and make your vehi...cle purchase as seamlessly as possible. Thank you and Welcome to the Oxmoor Ford Lincoln family!

January 27, 2020

Very good sevice. Easy to work with. Made it easy to make a deal for car. Good assortment of cars to choose from. Very good team work. .........

Steven, we appreciate your wonderful review and we thank you for allowing us to earn your business!

January 13, 2020

Everyone made it a pleasant experience to purchase our Lincoln! Knowledgeable staff all around. I would highly recommend using Oxmoor Ford if you are in... the market for a new or preowned vwhicle.

Congratulations on your new Lincoln, Joe and Tina! We greatly appreciate your business and welcome to the Oxmoor family!

January 4, 2020

Things started off good. I email two questions about a potential car I was interested in. These were visual items that anyone could look at. I was told... the car was going through the service department and it would be later to get the questions answered. Two days later I received an email but my questions were not answered. I simply stated that I had moved on and voiced my displeasure about not getting the questions answered. I then received a message saying the car was being looked at and would be ready soon. The service manager reached out to say that the staff would answer my questions. I never received the answers to the questions and to top it off I received yet another email asking if I had stopped in. I inquired with about 5 other dealerships in 3 different states and received answers to the same two questions within a few hours. If they cannot perform simple tasks then I do not trust them. I have bought a car from another dealer and I am quite happy.

John, I sincerely apologize to hear of your most recent experience with us. Customer service is extremely important to us, and I am so sorry to hear t...hat was not provided to you. If there is anything we can do, please feel to reach out to our customer relations manager, Heather at 502-413-3062. Thank you

November 5, 2019

First time buyer from this dealership. Have bought many cars over the years and I can truly say this was one of the best experiences I've ever had!!!... My salesman worked extremely hard to get me the the EXACT vehicle I wanted!! He was awesome as were ever other member of the sales team that I had contact with. All were professional and very courteous!! Will definitely buy at Oxmoor Ford again!!

C. Ivey, we are so happy to hear of your wonderful buying experience with our dealership! We are glad to hear our team was able to provide you with su...ch excellent customer service! We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again!

September 23, 2019

John S. Did a FANTASTIC job. He answered any questions and put all of our concerns to rest! He took his time to allow us to choose a car! He made this... car buying experience a fantastic one!

Kristi, Congratulations on your new vehicle! We are so happy to hear that John S was able to assist you with your vehicle search and purchase process!... Thank you for allowing us to earn your business!