Oxmoor Ford Lincoln

1108 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 14, 2019

Seth took his time and helped us out tremendously to make sure we had a smooth buying process, especially since we was so specific with what we wanted... in the vehicle. I will be buying another vehicle from Seth in the future. He has my business.

Ethan, we are so happy to hear that Seth was able to assist you with your vehicle search and purchase process! Congratulations on your new vehicle and... welcome to the Oxmoor Family!

August 26, 2019

My sales rep and the entire process was seamless and everyone seems very nice and worked hard to meet/exceed my budget. It was no hassle!

Kentuckycards, we are happy to hear of your positive experience with us here at Oxmoor Ford! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

August 21, 2019

Went to look at vehicle I saw online, midday on a August Thursday (slower sales time). Spent 25 minutes sitting out front before sales rep bothered to... approach (I was setting up an appointment with another lot before I was going to leave). Test drove the vehicle, which had body damage about the size of a half-dollar in two locations that looked like poster-putty filled in and nail polish was used to correct... NOT exaggerating. KBB price was above average. Test drive was super short, wasn't able to get a great feel for the car. Now for the fun parts. Since the vehicle had body damage not easily visible in the photos, my value of the car would not be upper 3/4 of KBB fair price (I offered low end of fair price by KBB). I stated this and the Sales Manager wanted to argue with me on the price, trying to defend some sort of value that I did not (specifically how much "as-is" is somehow worth more from him than someone else, not like I can bring it back and complain if something fails either way - as defined by "as-is"). Afterwards, he tried to get me to finance. Circumstances dictated that I cannot finance, but with the savings I had, I could pay-off immediately a car in an $x range. Somehow financial responsibility is also something the Sales Manager wished to argue about. After this point, I simply was polite with my sales rep (who was OK herself), and drove off. I was warned of their attitude going in, but I had no previous experience with them and was willing to give them a chance (drove an hour and a half to do so). I cannot say I was given a positive impressed coming out.

DerekLC,I am so sorry to hear of this. I am the Customer Relations Manager, Heather. Please contact me when you have a moment. You can reach me at 502...-413-3062. Thank you.

August 18, 2019

John Safi was awesome to work with . He made purchasing a new vehicle simple and easy. Such a great experience. I will definitely refer friends to John... .

Thank you for your wonderful review, Constance! We are happy to hear John was able to assist you with your vehicle search. Thank you for choosing Oxmo...or Ford!

July 29, 2019

Service here is terrible three and a half weeks to get the rt part in after two failed attempts unreal. I think they really need to re-evaluate the manager... in this department...

Michael, I am very disappointed to hear this experience. We obviously fell short of communicating with you. Please contact me at your convenience, so ...I can learn more about this situation. Sincerely, Gabrielle Robertson, grobertson@oxmoorautogroup.com

July 9, 2019

I have an older truck that the keys were lost so I called the service center to request the price to have a new key and key fob cut and programmed. The... person on the phone had to contact the service rep to get a quote. At this point I was told that if I had it towed down there they would provide the service for free and that I just had to notify Marlene when the truck was scheduled to arrive. A couple days later I schedule the truck to be towed and called back only to have no one know about what was told so i had to leave a message with Marlene, which I did. She called me back and told me they received the truck but the work would not be completed until the next day. The next day came and I received a call saying the was complete and my total would be $165 ,which up to this point was a never discussed. After arriving to pick up the truck I asked why I was told that it was going to be free but how I was being charged and the cashier said that she would have Marlene come over to discuss with me. At that pin t she walked across the room and ask who i assume was marlene to talked to me and she responded "he has to pay for it and just tell him to come talk to me " at that point it was overwhelming obviously that the discussion was going to nowhere and what I thought was a gesture of good customer service was nothing of the sort. So instead of paying for new key now I'm stuck with the fee to have a key cut/programmed and a towing bill. On top of this they didnt even program the key fob.

Nick, I am very disappointed to hear this experience. We obviously fell short of communicating with you. Please contact me at your convenience, so I c...an learn more about this situation. Sincerely, Gabrielle Robertson, grobertson@oxmoorautogroup.com

June 22, 2019

Great service, great people. I would come back again. Cory did a great job. I would come back again. Thanks to everybody here. Thats all. Thank you.

We greatly appreciate your wonderful review of our dealership! We are happy to hear Cory was able to assist you with your vehicle search! Thank you fo...r choosing Oxmoor Ford!

June 17, 2019

Excellent customer service. Friendly staff. Helped us get the car that we wanted. Kept us informed as we waited to receive the car from another dealership.... Was very informative about the the feaures of our car. Has staff that will teach us about all the features every Saturday.

Nate, Congratulations on your new vehicle! I am glad our team was able to assist you with finding the perfect vehicle. Thank you for choosing Oxmoor F...ord!

May 17, 2019

Great customer service, friendly, low pressure. I already knew which car I wanted to test drive and they were prepared before I arrived. I worked with... someone in training and the experienced salesman who helped was kind and treated oth of us with respect.

Tina, we are happy to hear of your positive experience with us! Thank you for choosing Oxmoor Ford!

May 8, 2019

Great experience! Nice vehicles nice people ! Nice atmosphere would recommend them to buy car have to 1 more car for dad I will return to them

Sanna, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! We look forward to seeing you again!