Oxmoor Ford Lincoln

1108 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

May 4, 2019

Top notch place! Not just business but friendly and accommodating! I really enjoyed my experience and will recommend friends and family to visit if they’re... shopping for a new or used vehicle.

Thank you so much for the great review, EG! It was a pleasure working with you!

April 20, 2019

David Blizzard was very helpful and gave us a very good experience negotiating and buying a new Ford Explorer. He made sure that we were happy with the... vehicle we picked out and made negotiating a positive experience. We will recommend this dealership to our friends and family.

Jan, we are happy to hear David was able to assist you with the purchase of your new Ford Explorer! Thank you for choosing Oxmoor Ford!

April 20, 2019

Crooked. I purchased 4 new tires from Oxmoor Ford and they put 2 used tired on the front and 2 new tires on the back. Easily verified by the tread markings... that are barely still on the inner indentions of the tread on the front tires (none on the surface) and still fully on the back. I even commented on how junkie they looked when I picked my car up and was assured they were new. Will attach photos if that is an option.

I am so sorry to hear of your recent visit with us, please contact me at your earliest convenience so I can learn how we can better assist you. Best R...egards, Gabrielle Robertson, grobertson@oxmoorautogroup.com

March 21, 2019

Best car buying experience ever Dan Wiliams best salesman to work with very honest. Easy paperwork nice atmosphere no pushy salesmen. Great experience... all around

Sjones, we are so happy to hear Dan was able to assist you with your vehicle search! We greatly appreciate your business and for taking the time to sh...are your experience!

March 9, 2019

It was in a timely manner. And they explained everything to us. Got us in the vehicle we was looking for. Steve Wittaker was out sales person and was awsome.

Janice, Congratulations on your new vehicle! We are glad to hear Steve was able to assist you with this vehicle purchase!

February 24, 2019

John Safi and staff did a great job for my wife and I.He answered all my questions and was very patient and respectful.We enjoyed our experience and highly... recommend John and Oxmoor Ford to all!

February 13, 2019

Steve Whittaker was amazing with all the details he came up with to help me get into a car I would like. I live in Kentucky and he found the car I wanted... in West Virginia. They went and got my car from West Virginia!! Who does that??? These guys and gals.

Abdul, we are so happy to hear Steve W. was able to assist you with your vehicle search and purchase process! We greatly appreciate your business and ...for taking the time to share your experience with everyone.

February 11, 2019

Scot Terry was great to deal with.Always took time to explain all the high tech features on the Escape.The Edge looked fine but the Escape really the deal.

We are so glad that Scott Terry was able to assist you with your vehicle search. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to let us know.... Thank you

February 8, 2019

Be very careful on who you deal with! I spent 6 days trying to buy a used vehicle from one of Oxmoor dealerships dealing with a salepersale named COURTNEY... BLACKWELL. She consistently told me the vehicle was unavailable and when I asked to speak to someone who may know more about the vehicle I was ignored even though I was sent a video, recieved a phone call and text messages of her saying if you have any questions feel free to contact me. I have spent months trying to find a vehicle like this because it was something a person probably wouldn't come across again unless you spend another 10-12,000 dollars. She told me she wasn't allowed to hold vehicles which I was told that wasn't true by another salesman when I learned the vehicle had been sold! That if I would have talked to him when I called he would have taken a deposit and held it for me.....which I offered in a email. Also, when asked for a copy of the title for my credit union to finalize the auto loan all she could tell me was here manager was "supposed" to be working on it which makes whoever that is seem just as bad at their job as she is. Finally, I'm still not sure why she would not cooperate on selling the vehicle but if you want a miserable car buying experience just to have it sold to someone else then give her a call.

Derrick, I apologize and would like the opportunity to speak about this matter further. My name is Heather and I am the Customer Relations Manager. Pl...ease reach out to me at 502-413-3062. I look forward to speaking with you at your convenience.

January 13, 2019

Great staff. Spent lots of time explaining options on the car & setting it up. A normal amount of time for financing. Will go back there for servicing... needs.