Mann Chrysler - Mt. Sterling

3.0
Average based on 2 reviews
  • good place to deal

I recently went to purchase a newer truck. John back was my salesperson he took my keys to my truck . I told him what I was looking for. We made a deal.This is my 3rd vehicle I bought from him he is a great saleperson and will go out of his way to make sure you are happy with puchase of a vehicle. Mann dodge jeep chrysler is the only place I would buy a vehicle from, everyone from sales to owner and service department is very nice and helpful. I wiill not buy from nobody else. Mann dodge is the only dealer I would go to and buy a vehicle

• Avoid at all costs

I went in today to look for a late model used pickup. After finding one I really liked, we talked to the salesman, John ( I believe, he never really introduced himself). He took the keys to my vehicle to evaluate for a trade, came back, spoke with his sales manager, then came back to me to discuss a deal. After a little back and forth, we settled on a deal. We took the truck out for a test drive to make sure it suited me. When we arrived back, the sales manager informed me that the salesman had made an error on the evaluation (put auto instead of manual transmission) and our deal was no longer possible. They admitted the problem was their fault, yet offered no solution.