Toyota on Nicholasville

4.4 out of 5 (4.4) 64 reviews

Call This Dealer

February 23, 2018

Had an awesome experience at Toyota on Nicholasville. I worked with Ron and Jacob specifically, and these two were absolutely great. I had called ahea...d of time to let them know the vehicle I was interested in seeing, and they were at the door waiting for me when I arrived. They provided me a ton of information on the car and never made me feel pressured to buy, which I really appreciated. When it came time to negotiate price, I voiced my concerns and where I would like to get the on-the-road cost, and I felt they were more than fair in getting me to a number that made me feel comfortable. Wonderful overall experience! Ron and Jacob were EXCELLENT.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a fantastic review. We couldn't be happier to hear you received a high level of customer service from R...on and Jacob. We love to know our guests are pressure-free feeling comfortable through the process. We appreciate your loyalty and business.

February 20, 2018

Love this dealership. Bought my car in 2010. Love my Yaris. Recalls are quickly taken care of. I didn't know I had a recall till the Service Rep t...old me. I had gotten an oil change and was advised at that time. I live in Georgetown, but don't mind the drive when I KNOW my car is cared for properly. All the folks working at this dealership are kind, and enjoy a sense of humor. The service Rep who take care of me on 2/19/18 was especially kind. I even received free girl scout cookies and free cold water.

Thank you for sharing your five-star experience with us! We appreciate your business, and we look forward to serving you for many more years.

February 17, 2018

Toyota on Nicholasville used cars made buying a new/used Toyota Highlander a breeze. They was very helpful with no pressure for us to buy until we w...as ready. Jacob Smith the salesman and Mark the sales manager did what they could when we was ready to buy to help us seal the Nnn

Thank you for the five-star review!Congratulations on the Toyota Highlander! We are thrilled to hear that your visit was hassle-free, and will make su...re to let Jacob and Mark know that they took good care of you. We appreciate your time and business, and look forward to working with you again in the future!

January 26, 2018

2nd vehicle we purchased from Lex on Nickville over past 4 years. Response from internet sales team was very quick. Sales negotiation with CJ was very... pleasant. I paid more than I had originally planned but good past experience with service made me feel buying from them overshadowed the purchase cost difference.

David, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a positive review! We are so happy to know that CJ and the rest of our team provided you... with the experience you deserve!

November 18, 2017

Lousy dealership. Offered a cash sale on a used BMW they had, they came back with a $649 DOCUMENTATION fee? Are you kidding? I'm paying cash, sign the... title, didn't know you made $3200/hr. They actually told me that fee was low for the area. Don't forget, this BMW was a 5 owner car, repossessed once. I'd shop elsewhere, and did.

Dan, We regret to hear we were unable to make a deal on the vehicle you were interested in. Please know your feedback is valuable to us and we would... like to get more details about your visit. Would you please e-mail us with your preferred contact so we can get in touch to discuss this further? We hope to hear from you soon and make things right. Best, toyotanich@gmail.com

October 24, 2017

Tony took the stress out of buying a new car! He's a great guy and worked hard to get a good deal for us. We had not planned to complete a purchase ...the day we were there, but after seeing an old friend in the parking lot and having him refer us to Tony, we were so pleased that we decided to go home with our new car. We love it and the friendly people at Toyota on Nicholasville!

Hi Joe, Congrats on your new car! Tony and the team were glad to take the stress out of buying your new car and we look forward to serving you in th...e future.

May 26, 2017

My husband and I leased a 2017 Highlander from Toyota on Nicholasville. Jessica Barker was very helpful in giving information over the phone several ...times before we came in. When we arrived on the lot, Rich Burris was waiting for us and he provided excellent service before and after the sale! We drove over an hour and a half to get to this dealership and we were not disappointed! He took his time to answer all our questions and to give us the price we wanted on our trade-in and helped us to get the price we were satisfied with overall. I asked at least a thousand questions and he was very patient and knowledgeable to answer each one. I would highly recommend this dealership and Rich Burris is great to work with! We are very happy with the Highlander and this dealership!

Hi Sherry, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a positive review! We always love hearing about the 5 star experiences our customer...s have. We are so happy to know that both Jessica and Rich were able to help with all of the questions you had! We hope you are loving your new Highlander!

April 29, 2017

I drove 60 miles to this location to view their selection of Prius' and met with a quality salesperson who gave me great advice and got the price down... to what my wife and I wanted to spend for our first vehicle for our daughter. Couldn't have asked for a better experience from this salesperson. Dealership staff was very friendly / no sales pressure / no sense of an aloof sales staff.

Thank you so much for taking the time to not only drive 60 miles to visit our dealership, but also to leave us such a positive review! We are so happy... to hear you had a 5 star experience with us! We hope your daughter is loving her Prius and hope to help you with any future needs you may have!

March 31, 2017

I came to look at a few vans one day and made a preliminary deal. I conformed the deal that evening and picked up the van after a few days. There was ...never any pressure and the paperwork went fast. Best experience I've had at a bigger dealership.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at Toyota on Nicholasville with us! We are so happy to hear you had such a great low pressure experience... with us! We hope you are loving your new van and look forward to helping you with any future needs you may have!

March 9, 2017

I have called 7 times since January 7th, (1/19-1/25-1/26-1/30-1/31-2/1-3/8) and sent 4 emails to try to cancel my gap insurance per the new financin...g company, still no one has remedied this problem. I have spoke to one person on Jan 25th, Dave Warren, that told me I should expect an email within 24 hours and it would be taken care of. Today is March 9th, still no email and still not taken care of. This dealership needs to learn 1 call resolution! The last message I was able to leave because NO ONE ever answers when transferred, was to Dave Conley the Manager. I will be buying a new truck within 6 months and Carl Swope will have that sale! I do want to give kudos to Billy, my salesman, he was the best!

Robin, We are so sorry to learn of your frustrating experience at Toyota on Nicholasville. We confirmed with Dave Warren that he had emailed you, so ...we want to ensure that you have received his communication. If you still have not received emails or calls from us, please email your correct contact information to toyotanich@gmail.com and we will follow-up. Please accept our sincere apologies for this inconvenience and we look forward to connecting with you.

Toyota on Nicholasville