4.3
  • Great company!

Best staff. Team players, who walked me through every step of the process. Didn't feel any pressure. Very knowledgable, kind salesmen and management. Bought three vehicles there so far.

• Acura RDX

Just purchased a 2017 Acura RDX and we love our new car! Had exceptional care from John Luchessi, "Lou." Lou was honest, friendly, professional, and overall a pleasure to work with throughout our car buying process. He got back to us quickly when we had questions either by phone or email. We found our car on cars.com and live out of state from where the car was being sold so it was nice to have someone take care of our questions and concerns in a timely manner. Thank you to Courtesy Acura for all your help!

• Always satisfied at Courtesy Acura

I am a long time customer of Courtesy Acura in Lexington, Kentucky. I bought my first Acura in 1988 and in December 2015 I bought my 7th Acura - a 2016 ILX with all the goodies on it. I usually know all I need to know about the car I'm interested in - except the technology stuff. The salesmen are knowledgeable and Mike Edmonson the general manager is so easy to deal with. Each time I have taken my car in for any kind of service - major or minor - I am promptly greeted , usually by Larry Heath. Larry has been there for years and now feels like a friend. If I need a loaner car - I get a loaner car. If I have to sit in the waiting room everyone who comes through speaks and is very friendly - ranging from Dan Glass who runs the whole place, Mike Edmonson the general manager, Burton LeGear the service manager, most of the salesman and other staff. I love the Acura product and I have found a great place to purchase one and have it serviced for years to come. I will never buy anything other than an Acura and I will never have it touched by someone who is NOT in the Courtesy Service Department. As a former teacher I would give Courtesy a 100%A+ on all areas. I love the place.

• Great advice and great service

Chris Webb did a wonderful job, this is the second time I've bought a car from him! Will probably not buy another car from anyone else but this guy! Thanks so much

• Great Car lot

I do recommend buying from Courtesy great service, straight to the point no hassle. Go see Justain Jones he's the guy I talked with when I bought my Chevy Avalanche good guy and will be straight with you.

• ridiculous interest rate

Charged my son and his girlfriend 17% interest rate what a joke

Charged my son and his girlfriend 17% interest rate what a joke

• Fantastic Job!!!

Thank you for your business! We are so happy to have you in the Courtesy Family! Enjoy!

I purchased recently again from Courtesy. My finance manager Matt has done my banking paperwork twice now. He has been professional and make sure I left with a great loan and car protections... I will recommend him to all of my friends and associates.

• 2nd vehicle from courtesy

In four years i have just bought my second suv from david martin. thank you so much. you always take care of my family

• new rdx

Thanks David, your gonna love that new RDX! Remember to always say hello when your in the Service Department! Enjoy!

trade out my 1 1/2 year old lease ilx on 2016 rdx acura. . Got my payoff on my ilx. Acura's really do hold their values. I will never buy anything else

• jacob martin