4.5
  • Great company!

Best staff. Team players, who walked me through every step of the process. Didn't feel any pressure. Very knowledgable, kind salesmen and management. Bought three vehicles there so far.

• Great experience

Greatest car buying experience ever. John and Nancy N. Are vary Please with the car they bought . Thanks Chris W .

Thank you John and Nancy! We appreciate your business!

Thank you John and Nancy! We appreciate your business!

• Great Dealership

Great Dealership definitely a good place to get a great deal!

Thank you Mr. Nestor for your Positive review. Your recommendation is much appreciated!

Great Dealership definitely a good place to get a great deal!

• Acura RDX

Thank you Kelly! We wish you many miles of smiles in the 2017 RDX! We always like getting positive feedback from our new clients!

Just purchased a 2017 Acura RDX and we love our new car! Had exceptional care from John Luchessi, "Lou." Lou was honest, friendly, professional, and overall a pleasure to work with throughout our car buying process. He got back to us quickly when we had questions either by phone or email. We found our car on cars.com and live out of state from where the car was being sold so it was nice to have someone take care of our questions and concerns in a timely manner. Thank you to Courtesy Acura for all your help!

• Always satisfied at Courtesy Acura

Thank You Leah! You are such a special client to our dealership! We look forward to taking care of you and your Acuras for many more years to come!

I am a long time customer of Courtesy Acura in Lexington, Kentucky. I bought my first Acura in 1988 and in December 2015 I bought my 7th Acura - a 2016 ILX with all the goodies on it. I usually know all I need to know about the car I'm interested in - except the technology stuff. The salesmen are knowledgeable and Mike Edmonson the general manager is so easy to deal with. Each time I have taken my car in for any kind of service - major or minor - I am promptly greeted , usually by Larry Heath. Larry has been there for years and now feels like a friend. If I need a loaner car - I get a loaner car. If I have to sit in the waiting room everyone who comes through speaks and is very friendly - ranging from Dan Glass who runs the whole place, Mike Edmonson the general manager, Burton LeGear the service manager, most of the salesman and other staff. I love the Acura product and I have found a great place to purchase one and have it serviced for years to come. I will never buy anything other than an Acura and I will never have it touched by someone who is NOT in the Courtesy Service Department. As a former teacher I would give Courtesy a 100%A+ on all areas. I love the place.

• Great advice and great service

Appreciate the positive review of our store and Chris Webb! Chris works hard to deliver great vehicles at even greater prices!

Chris Webb did a wonderful job, this is the second time I've bought a car from him! Will probably not buy another car from anyone else but this guy! Thanks so much

• Great Car lot

Thank you for the feedback! Courtesy Acura appreciates your opinion. No Hassles Here!

I do recommend buying from Courtesy great service, straight to the point no hassle. Go see Justain Jones he's the guy I talked with when I bought my Chevy Avalanche good guy and will be straight with you.

• ridiculous interest rate

Charged my son and his girlfriend 17% interest rate what a joke

Charged my son and his girlfriend 17% interest rate what a joke

Courtesy Acura appreciates your honest feedback. If you would like to discuss your concerns with one of the members of our Finance Department please contact us by phone. 859-272-8900

• Fantastic Job!!!

Thank you for your business! We are so happy to have you in the Courtesy Family! Enjoy!

I purchased recently again from Courtesy. My finance manager Matt has done my banking paperwork twice now. He has been professional and make sure I left with a great loan and car protections... I will recommend him to all of my friends and associates.

• 2nd vehicle from courtesy

In four years i have just bought my second suv from david martin. thank you so much. you always take care of my family

Thank you for your repeat business Gary! We appreciate your time to leave us positive feedback!