Courtesy Acura

227 reviews

May 27, 2019

Set an appointment to see a specific CPO Acura on their lot, drove 2hrs to keep my appointment, I get there and they told me the car sold 1st thing this... morning. No phone call to inform me of this, this is inexcusable. Not even an apology from the sales manager. I will never be back.

April 30, 2019

Would not recommend this dealership at all.salesman Caleb and Chris are very unprofessional and Manager Steve is extremely rude and will just ignore you... if you have a complaint.They obviously could care less about their customer

• January 16, 2018

They was very courteous and helpful. They sent me pictures of vehicles because I live so far away. Very nice people! Would deal with them again.

March 3, 2018

My experience at Courtesy was one I'll never forget. First of all, I want to thank JOE WEST for making my buying a used vehicle easy, fun, and memorable.... He went beyond what I expected. I am amazed and grateful for all the effort JOE WEST put into my buying experience. Because I live quite a way from Courtesy, JOE met me about halfway, drove me to the dealership, and treated me like family. I told him that I wanted to meet Dan, and JOE made that possible. I even got a picture with Dan, and was happy to also meet Stephen Curtis, Benny, and several others. Everyone at Courtesy was so wonderful, kind, and down-to-earth. That meant a lot to me! I should mention that JOE WEST had worked for a couple of months looking for the right vehicle for me. He kept me informed, was so patient with me, and never gave up. I'm so pleased and excited to now be driving a great 2008 silver Saturn SUV. It's fun to drive... I love it! Thank you JOE WEST and the whole Courtesy team. You all are the BEST! I will recommend Courtesy on Wheels to friends, family, and anyone who is in the market for buying a used or new vehicle. Again, thank you JOE WEST!

January 27, 2018

I just wanted to send a special thank you to Mr Martin for not only helping us buy a car but also the great advice he gave us on rebuilding our credit.... We had a fun day there and all employees are so nice and treat you like family. I highly recommend anyone to try them first.

September 28, 2017

Greatest car buying experience ever. John and Nancy N. Are vary Please with the car they bought . Thanks Chris W .

Thank you John and Nancy! We appreciate your business!

August 22, 2017

Great Dealership definitely a good place to get a great deal!

Thank you Mr. Nestor for your Positive review. Your recommendation is much appreciated!

February 14, 2017

Just purchased a 2017 Acura RDX and we love our new car! Had exceptional care from John Luchessi, "Lou." Lou was honest, friendly, professional, and... overall a pleasure to work with throughout our car buying process. He got back to us quickly when we had questions either by phone or email. We found our car on cars.com and live out of state from where the car was being sold so it was nice to have someone take care of our questions and concerns in a timely manner. Thank you to Courtesy Acura for all your help!

Thank you Kelly! We wish you many miles of smiles in the 2017 RDX! We always like getting positive feedback from our new clients!

May 18, 2016

I am a long time customer of Courtesy Acura in Lexington, Kentucky. I bought my first Acura in 1988 and in December 2015 I bought my 7th Acura - a 2016... ILX with all the goodies on it. I usually know all I need to know about the car I'm interested in - except the technology stuff. The salesmen are knowledgeable and Mike Edmonson the general manager is so easy to deal with. Each time I have taken my car in for any kind of service - major or minor - I am promptly greeted , usually by Larry Heath. Larry has been there for years and now feels like a friend. If I need a loaner car - I get a loaner car. If I have to sit in the waiting room everyone who comes through speaks and is very friendly - ranging from Dan Glass who runs the whole place, Mike Edmonson the general manager, Burton LeGear the service manager, most of the salesman and other staff. I love the Acura product and I have found a great place to purchase one and have it serviced for years to come. I will never buy anything other than an Acura and I will never have it touched by someone who is NOT in the Courtesy Service Department. As a former teacher I would give Courtesy a 100%A+ on all areas. I love the place.

Thank You Leah! You are such a special client to our dealership! We look forward to taking care of you and your Acuras for many more years to come!

May 4, 2016

Chris Webb did a wonderful job, this is the second time I've bought a car from him! Will probably not buy another car from anyone else but this guy! Thanks... so much

Appreciate the positive review of our store and Chris Webb! Chris works hard to deliver great vehicles at even greater prices!