Courtesy Acura

227 reviews

October 7, 2013

I purchased a2007 Jeep Patroit less than a month aga. I have not made my first payment yet. It has been in the shop more than out. I do not believe that... it had the certification done. When I purchase a used car and am told there will be no problems for at least a year, I do not expect to replace brakes, O2 sensors and now the catalytic convertor. Stay away from this place. They are BAD NEWS!!! I will NEVER go there again! Not even for repairs.

July 17, 2013

We went to this dealer to look at a Prius advertised. The salesman we spoke to knew absolutely nothing about the car including the price. He said he would... have to ask the manager. The manager later came out and asked if we wanted to take a test drive. We asked him the price and he said he didn't know but it was somewhere in the high teens. He also had no information regarding this particular car. We came away thinking that Courtesy needs to do a better job training their staff as they were useless in giving any information about a car. I would never buy a vehicle from this dealership as we couldn't trust them.

February 8, 2013

Very nice car and awesome deal. Could not have found a nicer, more professional and down to earth salesman that was willing to find a way to grant every... request we made. The deal was done in one day (9 hours) from applying to signing papers. The salesman, David Martin, even delivered the car to us (70 miles away) due to scheduling conflicts with our jobs! Thanks to the "behind the scenes" staff that got our deal and paperwork ready so quickly!

January 8, 2013

they sold off the truck i wanted. paperwork was being process and they sold it off that night for a profit and my bargaining was not to their liking later.... so ask to hold for bank paper being process if they can will sell it from under you to the other for more profit. and don't trust any of those people

November 29, 2012

I was looking for a used firebird which they had on the lot and was working with a salesperson for almost 2 weeks I live 2 hours away and told the salesperson... I was driving down and was wanting to look at car in question. Upon arrival I was informed the car was being purchases by someone else who had looked at the car previously. The only thing the salesperson said was sorry. I was not happy after driving over 2 hours to find out the car I was looking to buy was sold out from under me. The salesperson should have called and told me someone was there looking to buy at the very least they had been there over an hour prior to my arrival. What a way to run a business. There name is courtesy they are far from being courteous. Buyer beware.

November 1, 2012

I'm a young female student but I'm not an idiot. The guy, Tony D, tried several times to sell me cars I explicitly said I did not want. Their sales people... were standing outside smoking, it was very unprofessional. When I proceeded to tell him I was going to look at my other financing options elsewhere he rudely told me the car I wanted I would NOT get. When I graduate in May and make plenty of money, I will NOT be spending it there.

We want to apologize to you Sarah for the poor experience you had with our dealership. We appreciate you sharing your opinions and would like to gain ...more information about your visit. We do value your opinions and want your feedback. Of course, we want to prevent the poor experience you had from happening again and really would like to change your current opinion of our business.

October 21, 2011

found a very nice one and the deal went thur without a catch. second vehile i have bought there and will go back again. thanks TOM

Thank you for your Positive feedback regarding your purchase from Courtesy Acura. I hope you are still enjoying the truck and will let us know if you ...have any future concerns. Thank you for being a repeat customer, glad to have you in the Courtesy Family.