• SERVICED OUR FAM OVER 30 YRS

I HOPE THAT WITH DON FRANKLIN NOW MERGING THAT WE CAN EXPECT TO SEE THE "SAME" SERVICE AND SMILES FROM PEOPLE WE KNOW FROM GLENN!

• Repair

Patricia thank you for your kind words! Word of mouth is our best advertising tool, so please tell a friend.

Josh was great in responding to my phone message requesting the cost for car repair. Customer service was efficient and friendly. I higly recommend Nissan Service for car repair.

• Awesome service

I love Glenn Nissan. They always give great service.

Lara We appreciate the feedback! Word of mouth is our best marketing so please tell a friend!

I love Glenn Nissan. They always give great service.

• Juke owner

Great service dept. they always take such good care of my needs

Alitia Thanks for the awesome rating! We strive to provide a 5 star experience to each and every customer!

Great service dept. they always take such good care of my needs

• Review of purchase at Glenn Nissan

Teresa, thank you for your kind words! If you should need anything please feel free to contact us.

Our salesman, Beau, was wonderful. They did not have the car I wanted in stock, but he found one nearby and got it for me. They put everything on it that I asked for, and they beat everyone's price on it in the state! no high pressure sales, just genuine people.

My buying experience with Mr. James Anderson was fantastic. Service experience is getting better.

Thanks so much for the kind words! Should you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to ask!

• Service Dept.

Very pleased with the service department and how Ron Abrahamson took care of us. We will highly recommend your dealership.

• Completely fed up with service department at glenn

When I purchased my used Acura from Glenn Nissan, I was talked into purchasing a package that would provide me with oil changes for ~2 years. I was told that it would include a car wash every time, and that it would only take approximately 30 minutes. What a great idea, I thought. The first time I went, I scheduled my appointment online a week in advance and was there for more than 2 hours. They didn't have a filter that fit my car, so they had to go get one. They didn't wash my car, and they didn't reset the computer, so my car still said I needed an oil change. Since that time, it has been nearly 2 years, and I have to say that that purchase was the absolute biggest waste of money and time I could've possibly made. It does not matter what time I schedule my appointment, how far in advance I schedule it, or how many times I call to make sure they know I am coming in with an acura and need an oil filter for that acura, they will NEVER have the filter ready for my appointment. Because of this, I have never spent less than 1 hour waiting on my oil change. Out of the total number of times I've had my oil changed here, they have only washed it one time, and they have only reset it twice. The most recent visit was possibly one of the most frustrating, as I pulled up to a store employee shouting at another employee about how she can't afford her apartment. Meanwhile myself and another woman waited idly by until I finally approached the two of them, and she told me to "just wait a minute." Yes, I will wait patiently while you continue to complain about your life to a fellow employee when you should be doing your job and acting like a professional. When I was told my car was finished, a person was still in it, and when I asked if he could reset the oil light, he said, "I can take it back into the shop to have someone do it." I declined. I drove my un-washed away nearly 2 hours after arriving. I am so incredibly fed up with the poor service at Glenn Nissan's service area. If there is an online scheduling system, then they are aware of what vehicles will be coming that day, so why not be prepared for those vehicles? And if walk-ins come by, why would you take those cars before those who have scheduled times? This is completely inefficient and a waste of time and money. I would never recommend that a person utilize the services here. Maybe people driving Nissans have a better time. I wouldn't even try. All of this being said, the buying process was great, and I really appreciate some of the people in the service department who seem to be extremely patient, friendly and overall helpful. It is likely above their paygrade to deal with the inefficiency in their department.

We apologize for the disappointment in service. We addressed your concerns with General Manager, Stephen Tevis, and he would like to hear from you as soon as possible. He asked that you reach out on his cell 859.699.9917. He wants to rectify this immediately and reassure you that Glenn Nissan values your business.

• Service 2007 Maxima for Herman Hollinshed

Car was serviced as promised. Items were pointed out that would require future attention.

• Recall and oil change

Very friendly people, Service was great will go back for future service or purchse.