Quantrell Cadillac Subaru & Volvo

96 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 31, 2020

I stopped in for service today and was blown away by the teamwork, honesty, and extra effort I experienced. I kept wondering "What's the catch?" but they... really were just providing superb service. I've seen this the past three times I visited, so finally decided to find a place I could leave them a review!

We strive to provide the best customer service to all of our customers. We are truly honored to have received such an amazing review. Thank you for ch...oosing Quantrell and we hope to see you again!

October 26, 2020

We purchased on line in April from out of town. Drove in and had a very successful transaction. Could not ask for nicer, more professional staff. And... they were more than fair with pricing, etc.

We are truly grateful for your review. We are happy to hear that your online experience was exceptional. Thank you for choosing Quantrell and we hope ...to see you again!

October 6, 2020

The dealership has grown considerably and no longer has the personal quality it once had. The service folks used to know me on sight and I had a longstanding... relationship with one of the sales persons that made things pretty easy. But, compared to other dealerships, this one is very fine.

Robert- We truly appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience at Quantrell. It means a lot to us to hear from our customers abo...ut their experience. Even though we have had staff changes, we still have a great team at Quantrell that want to create those same longlasting relationships. Thank you for choosing Quantrell and we hope to see you again!

September 11, 2020

I have always been more than pleased with the Volvo staff in purchasing my auto as well as it being serviced. All questions are answered and explained... in a professional manner that is comfortable for me in understanding what needs to be done. Thank you all for outstanding service.

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to share your experience with everyone. We believe in attentive and professional customer service an...d I'm glad that our team made such a great impression on you. Thank you for choosing Quantrell Volvo.

August 23, 2020

Everything looks and feels like the car is now operating better but too soon to tell. I hope I will not have to return for another visit for this issue.

Julena- Thank you for giving us the opportunity to make the necessary repairs to your vehicle covered by Quantrell and Subaru. Thank you for choosing... Quantrell Auto Group.

May 25, 2020

Service was completed to my satisfaction and within the time as I was told.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review. We greatly appreciate you as a customer. Thank you for choosing Quantrell and we hope to see... you again!

January 4, 2020

The process in this dealer is quick, efficient, and friendly. Great reputation of the Volvo dealer and cars. Best car to drive.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We truly appreciate the reviews and excellent star ratings. Thank you for choosing Quan...trell Volvo and we hope to see you again soon!

January 1, 2020

The car was ready to go and the staff were very friendly and helpful. My salesperson was not available on the day I picked up the car, but the the rest... of the staff knew all about my purchase and had everything prepared.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your purchase experience with Quantrell Volvo. We truly appreciate hearing back from our customers.... We hope you enjoy your 2019 S60. - Quantrell Auto Group Team

December 27, 2019

They are super great Such user friendly people. Provide the best personal care. Please thank them for me they provide the user the best feeling that... they really care about you

We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave a positive review and giving us an excellent star rating. Thank you for choosing Quantrell and we hop...e to see you again soon! - Quantrell Auto Group

December 3, 2019

Mr. Bridges knew what I wanted, and had the car pcked out for me. I only looked at that car, felt like I got a good trade in, and that was that. It's... a super car, and I am happy with it.

Thank you for your positive review. We are glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience at Quantrell. Please come back and see us again soon!