Quantrell Cadillac Subaru & Volvo

98 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

May 15, 2014

Jim Sparks is the best customer satisfaction car sales rep I have done business with. Great follow-up was superior and knowledge of process and product... were excellent. My first CTS was also a great experience and thus the second one!

Thank you for reviewing your experience. We appreciate your loyalty and your business!

May 3, 2014

Everytime we come to Quantrell Cadillac we are treated with courteous, friendly, and trustworthy employees. Earl Thompson is our service representative... and we can not say enough nice compliments about. Earl. He is always willing to go out of his way to help us and is so polite and very intelligent. He is truly an asset to your company.

Thank you Mr. & Mrs. Boggs! Earl certainly cares about his customers! And we all appreciate your business.

April 25, 2014

I called on Friday and scheduled my 2011 Cadillac SRX in for routine oil change covered under my Preventative Maintenance Warranty. They made my appointment... for my requested date and time on the following Tuesday. When I arrived they promptly greeted me and my friend and I were given a courtesy shuttle ride to the shopping center across the street. They came after us in the shuttle vehicle when my car was ready. Not only did they change my oil but they rotated my tires and gave my car a courtesy car wash. All was done within one hour and then we were on our way!

So glad you enjoyed your experience. We appreciate you and your business!

April 18, 2014

Quantrell Cadillac does an outstanding job in all areas including the Service Department and Sales. Jim Sparks in Sales, and Earl, Matt and Mr. Bentley... in Service are professional and work to satisfy the customer.

Thank you, Hendrys! We sincerely appreciate your business.

April 9, 2014

Just purchased my first new ATS Caddy and fell in love with this car. My salesperson, Ken, was awesome and made purchasing this beautiful car a pleasure.

Thank you so much for your business and your feedback. Ken Dawkins takes great pride in providing excellent customer service. And you are appreciate...d!

June 27, 2013

I boughtcmy first car here 2 wks ago. I love it I got it for a great deal and everyone was very nice and helpful. Looked at it one night went back and... bought it and was out in an hour.

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your kind words!

February 18, 2013

I bought my car from Quantrell Subaru almost 6 months ago. I recently took it in for it's first service appointment at 4500 miles. Not only was the service... super quick, it was cheaper than I was expecting it to be. The waiting area was clean and they provided enough to keep me busy while my car was being looked after by experts. Once the service was complete, my car drives extremely well and I couldn't ask for a better experience.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Quantrell and your experience. We sincerely appreciate your business!

August 8, 2012

I recently purchased a new Subaru Impreza from Roy Obenshain at Quantrell Subaru and the experience was more than I could have expected from a dealership.... The entire staff that I worked with at Quantrell was always kind, courteous and willing to listen and answer all of my questions. I highly recommend Quantrell for your Subaru.

Thanks so much for taking the time to review Quantrell. We truly appreciate your business!