Quantrell Cadillac Subaru & Volvo

98 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 27, 2019

They are super great Such user friendly people. Provide the best personal care. Please thank them for me they provide the user the best feeling that... they really care about you

We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave a positive review and giving us an excellent star rating. Thank you for choosing Quantrell and we hop...e to see you again soon! - Quantrell Auto Group

December 3, 2019

Mr. Bridges knew what I wanted, and had the car pcked out for me. I only looked at that car, felt like I got a good trade in, and that was that. It's... a super car, and I am happy with it.

Thank you for your positive review. We are glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience at Quantrell. Please come back and see us again soon!

December 1, 2019

good job! Car seemed to run *better* than before the repair. I also appreciated the updates on when to expect the finished car. MiMi (receptionist)... was diligent about responding to my text messages promptly.

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us and letting us know how well our staff did during your service! Thank you agai...n for choosing Quantrell Cadillac and we hope to see you again.

December 1, 2019

No pressure salesman!, and everyone we had contact with were polite and friendly. And I got a fair trade in for my first Forester!

Micheal- Your satisfaction is important to us, so we want to sincerely thank you for choosing Quantrell Cadillac. If you ever need anything else from ...us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

November 13, 2019

The sales associate was great to work with and he listed to my needs on the purchse of the vehicle.

Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you for taking the time to let the world know about your positive ...experience at Quantrell Cadillac. Have a great day!

October 12, 2019

Recently leased two Volvo’s . Tony and Mark were helpful and made the leasing process easy. I’ve already referred a friend

Congratulations on your new vehicle! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time... to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

October 9, 2019

I experienced a nice job and nice people. The repairs were made well. The communications were good. I would go back if I had to.

Thank you for the glowing review! We take pride in our customer service and do whatever we can to have our customers leave happy. Please don't hesitat...e to contact me or visit us if you need anything else. Diana Keating Marketing Director Quantrell Auto Group 859.266.2161

October 9, 2019

The use of a courtesy car was above and beyond, since our repairs were necessary due to accident and not mechanical breakdown.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We work hard to make sure our guests have an awesome experience. We will share ...your comments with our team and we look forward to working with you again down the road. Diana Keating Marketing Director Quantrell Auto Group 859.266.2161

October 5, 2019

The customer service was friendly, and they quickly took care of the concern. Prompt and pleasant! They updated me with any changes so there were no surprises... at the register. Thanks!

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to share your experience with everyone. We believe in attentive and professional customer service an...d I'm glad that our team made such a great impression on you. Diana Keating Marketing Director Quantrell Auto Group 859.266.2161

October 2, 2019

I was able to get the repairs to my car done while I was on vacation and it was ready when I got back.

We really appreciate your feedback, Hal. We love hearing from our customers and thank you for choosing us for your automotive needs. We hope that if y...ou ever require automotive assistance in the future, you won't hesitate to reach out to us. Beth Pickrell | Marketing Director | bpickrell@quantrell.org