• Adams GMC is the place to be!

Friendly and easy-going staff. Convenient options for scheduling. Quick to answer all questions about your vehicle! I had a great experience with Adams GMC and will continue to go back again!

• Always a great experience

I have purchased 5 trucks and cars from Paul Todd. The man treats you Right

I have purchased 5 trucks and cars from Paul Todd. The man treats you Right

• Did the best job to get us a new car.

The sales person that we had was Paul Todd of Richmond Ky dealership.He went above more then you could ask of a salesmen for us.He got us the best deal for our trade in on the new car.Mr.Todd was very up front about anything he was working on to get us the best deal for the new car.Any employees that we where around at the dealership was always smiling and very friendly.The dealership was very clean right down to the garage.We meet the garage staff at the dealership and they made you fill very welcome and I think they will take very good care of our new Buick.I have never owned a Buick but I am happy to say = I LOVE MY NEW BUICK ENCORE!!!!!!

• great job guys

we brought a friend in to help him get reliable care and they got him in 1 and we was able to schedule service on ours and they came to us and said we can do that right now instead of waiting

• Great Impression

very professional, salesman knew everything about the LaCrose and taught me how to use each feature.

• Great Experience

the staff was very professional and provided quality customer service at each step of the buying process.

• Best Dealership

There is nothing to tell. I got my oil change/tire rotation and they took care of the recall notice on my vehicle. I always take my vehicle to the dealer for these services. Paul Todd is the salesman I have worked with and you could not ask for a better person to work with.

• amazing

was a recall notice for the heating system but all checked out good since it was just an inspection and glad that Adams was able to schedule and do a prompt and timely check

• Really like this place

This place is a great place to buy and have a car serviced. I live 50 miles away, and came here to buy a car. That should say it all.

• Love this place

Fast, efficient and very professional. Great experience. Never felt uncomfortable. Great place to do business.