1905 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Frankfort Toyota from DealerRater.com
  • Exceptional Customer Service!

The team at Frankfort Toyota has far exceeded my expectations for my daughters recent new car purchase! They went above and beyond in every aspect of the deal and truly made the entire experience a wonderful one for all of us. Steve Tewell and Billy Gorth were up front, honest and completely transparent with us. They even stayed late, since we were those customers who showed up 30 minutes before closing. They both worked hard to get my daughter a great deal on the new Corolla iM, with a payment she could afford. Steve was very knowledgeable and spent time with her going over all the features of the car, as well as answering the hundreds of questions she had. They made her feel important and treated her with respect. She certainly learned a lot as a young car buyer (and she may have taught her mom a thing or two). She's also thrilled with the 4 years of maintenance which reduces her out of pocket expenses. The whole process was very quick and very pleasant, from beginning to end and I can assure you that we'll be back and will refer anyone we know who may be in the market for a new vehicle. Thank you to the team at Frankfort Toyota for the amazing customer service and for a phenomenal experience!!

Kelly, thank you so much for this great feedback! We're happy to hear that Steve and Billy took such great care of you and your daughter during her purchase of her new Corolla. Again Kelly, thank you for your kind words and for you and your family's business. We look forward to seeing you again!

• Highly recommend!
    November 22, 2017

We had a fantastic experience at Frankfort Toyota with the help of Josh Bruce. Great people and extremely pleasant to do business with! This wasn???t the most convenient dealer for us to visit but I???m so glad we did. I was dreading car shopping/buying but Josh made it enjoyable!

• Purchased new car
    November 22, 2017

Josh Bruce was excellent to work with in purchasing my new car. Answered all my questions & followed up the next day to see if I had questions. I would highly recommend him to any of my friends.

November 22, 2017

Greg Woods was my sales person, I have bought two cars from him he was very helpful and I trust him. I appreciated his help

Frankfort Toyota

You are very welcome. Thank you for your business and please let us know should you have any questions.

Greg-Woods got me what I wanted and in a timely manner. Very respectful of what I was needing. I am very appreciative of the help and time Greg spent with me.

Frankfort Toyota

We appreciate your business. Thank you for choosing us. Greg has been with us a long time and does a wonderful job with our guests.

I had a great experience at Frankfort Toyota. Greg Woods was kind and knowledgeable and helped me through all the steps of the car buying process. The whole thing was very pleasant and went very smoothly. I would go back again and recommend that others do the same.

• pleasant expierience

Frankfort Toyota

Soon as I pulled up and stepped out of my car.. was greeted immediately by Jesse Smoot, was friendly and well mannered... took me to exactly what i wanted to look at, didn't try to talk me into buying something else, or pressure me into a decision with the 3 models I looked at. Had no issues with test driving them, looking around, pushing buttons.. taking my time going back and forth, in and out multiple times between vehicles when making my final decisions. answered any questions i had happily, if he didnt know, he found the answers... paperwork was easy and straight forward, helped with any questions i had during that aspect.... as a first timer i was anxious about dealing with the stereotype of a car salesman, Jesse made the whole experience very pleasant, left feeling good about my purchase would most definitely recommend to anyone interested in vehicle... same can be said to the couple other gentleman who helped us along the way, whose names i cant recall unfortunately

Frankfort Toyota

Welcome to the Frankfort Toyota family. Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your first experience. Please let us know if you need anything or have any questions.

• Wonderful
    November 20, 2017

Frankfort Toyota

Fantastic! We hope you are enjoying the new vehicle. Please let David know should you need anything or have any questions.

We had a excellent experience and would highly recommend David to anyone! He took great care of us and found a vehicle that we couldn???t live without

• Easiest truck transaction
    November 16, 2017

Frankfort Toyota

You are very welcome. Thank you for coming to Frankfort Toyota. Please let us know any time we can help you and we look forward to seeing you again.

Chris Stewart is a wonderful person. Explained everything to me in a language I could understand. I recommend Frankfort Toyota to everyone. So many perks by buying my vehicle through this dealership! Highly Highly recommended!! A+ service, thank you!

November 14, 2017

Frankfort Toyota

Thank you for your business. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Frankfort Toyota has very friendly and helpful staff. I recommend asking for Chris Stewart. Would return for future business. Very welcoming service area as well.

Frankfort Toyota

Thank you for your business. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.