Herb Kinman Chevrolet

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.4
  • Good to go.

Very nice and professional personnel. This is my second vehicle I`ve purchased there and they have always been as fair and reasonable.

• Bert moore

I've bought 3 cars from Kinman chevy they have always went out of their way to make it a easy as possible. Everyone was friendly and helpful.

• Kathy Wilson

Denise O'Toole was very helpful and very friendly which is one of the most important things to me when I go to buy a vehicle.

• Specatular Sales Department

I love dealing with the people at Kinman. They are all friendly and helpful and make the care buying experience easy. Great folks at Herb Kinman Chevr...olet

• Herb Kinman Chevrolet..Carrollton ky

I bought a 2014 chevy equinox from Herb Kinman Chevrolet on 09/30/2016. I want to give a big THANK YOU to Mark my sales guy!! (also a thank you to th...e other guy i delt with but i cant remember his name SORRY lol). I will definitely recommed Mark and the dealership to people. Everyone at the dealership was very kind, and made me feel right at home. I did not feel the usual pressure that you feel when car shopping ( im a woman that was shopping alone i will ad) Mark made me feel really at ease!! It was truely just a over all good experience!

• Kinman, Chevrolet, Carrollton,ky

Great service. I found exactly what I was looking for.

• Ecstatic

I love Herb Kinman! Bought my car there 4 years ago. They had a sale going on, it was my first car. They stayed after closing and was very supportive ...in finding the right car. I was very picky and hard to deal with but they persevered! I have went back and used the service department a couple times which is fantastic. Just today I went up to purchase a new key because I lost my only key. When I got to my car I had a problem with the theft system in my car not allowing me to use the new key. I called them and they told me exactly what I had to do and they helped me get back on the road. Since I bought my car years ago they have also helped both of my parents and friends of family into a new car. We all love them!

• Herb Kinman Chevrolet review-our experience

While on vacation we ran over a dead dear. As a result the emission box became detached. We contacted AAA and was told it would take 3hrs to get som...e one out to tow us to a dealer. After speaking with a local merchant he advise of the number to call Kinman. Kinman arranged for a tow truck who was there within a half hour as promised. The service person delayed his lunch and worked on our car immediately. We were on the road again within an hour. We would sincerely like to thank your dealership for the excellent service we received.

• Review

Great customer service! I have never bought a car anywhere and had this much communication from the dealer. When I had a recall they actually called m...e to schedule to get the recall taken care of. They personally call to see how your experience was at their business.

• they made it right

I bought a 2011 3/4 ton truck 3 years ago and the duramax engine went south recently. The new ownership and management made it a priority to go above ...and beyond to make sure I was satisfied. I had a bad taste in my mouth from the previous ownership (early months of 2015) but now that the smoke has cleared I know I will be buying my trucks from kinman for life. Thank you so much Becky Kinman for the way you do buisness and I would recommend to anyone and everyone because they stand behind there product and are not looking for a quick buck, but to build relationships that last generations. Thank you again and my family will be customers for life.

Herb Kinman Chevrolet