Luxury Imports

186 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• November 3, 2018

Troy and Monte were very helpful and im glad i chose them for the 2018 chevy camaro zl1. Highly Recomend these guys for a car purchase!!!

December 6, 2018

Rola and her husband were fantastic and made our experience relaxing and easy. Even with a challenge of negative equity and lower credit, they fought and... got us financed on the car we wanted!! Absolutely no pressure to buy, just smooth and easy experience.

November 20, 2018

Have to thank the people at Luxury Imports alot. I saw a BMW X5 I was interested in at their lot, I went there the same day and talked with them and I... actually ended up leaving with the car that same day. They went above and beyond to give me the absolute best deal they could for the car. I also have to thank them for helping me beyond what they had to. After having the car for a day I realized it had a coolant leak. I went back the next day and they were very nice about it and had the car fixed that same day for me and now I have no problems. I very much will be coming back in the future and I recommend you definitely checking them out!

October 29, 2018

Came in to purchase a beautiful Mercedes Benz C 300. We ended up purchasing a 2015 Benz AND a Corvette convertible!!! Best selection around. Absolutely... treated us like family. I guarantee we will do business again. Love this place and the people.

October 17, 2018

My husband and I purchased a BMW and absolutely love it!!!! Looks and runs great!! Rola and Kelly were very pleasant to work with. Awesome customer service.... They made buying a car stress free. They aren't a pushy dealership which I loved!! Very honest and puts their customers as number one!! I will recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a car!!

September 23, 2018

I purchased an Audi convertible from the dealership last week. I absolutely love the car and the customer service was great. They were very honest. I was... looking at a similar car in Georgia and so thankful I called them. I paid a little bit more for the car but feel it was well worth not having to drive to Georgia. This one had never been wrecked and had less miles. They also obtained all of the service records on the vehicle for me through Carfax. They even service what they sell at a much lower cost than taking it to a dealership. I highly recommend this place!

September 15, 2018

I would definitely return to buy another car from Luxury Imports. Rolla & Kelly were very friendly & knowledgeable. I was able to get financed... & leave the lot with the car I came for, all in one day. I'll be back to buy another from this car lot.

September 12, 2018

Thank you guys for everything you guys did it to me. I recommend this dealership for everybody need to buy a car. Thank you again.

September 7, 2018

This is by far the best car dealership I have ever came across. Words cannot explain how caring and helpful this place is. Truly blessed to be able to... come across people like this. Great customer service, awesome cars, and they truly care about the customer! I highly recommend getting your next car here.

August 20, 2018

I went there with hubby to look, they didn’t pressure me into buying anything they helped me look with multiple selections, they even fixed everything... i found bad in the car without charging me anything, and i think they are very sweet as well, thank you so much for making my shopping experience stress free