Zimmer Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

321 reviews

321 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Zimmer Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM from DealerRater.com

• September 19, 2018

Very friendly and attentive. They did a great job explaining every detail and were laser focused on their customer service. I highly recommend Zimmer Motors

Thank you, Ray, for your five-star review! We are grateful to have earned your business and your recommendation.

Michael Garrison

(5.0) 12 reviews

Bill Willett

Used Car Manager

(5.0) 10 reviews

November 13, 2018

Cameron was authentic and went above and beyond my expectation of a car salesman. We were undecided on a vehicle purchase but went with Zimmer because... Cameron reached out to us to discuss our needs. He had 2 vehicles available to test drive, 1 I had not even considered. He definitely made the car buying experience less annoying. He was honest, careful and attentive. And his concern after the sale was impressive. I would certainly refer friends to Cameron.

Vince Vlaisavich

(4.3) 9 reviews

November 13, 2018

Danny was amazing and very helpful during our trip to Zimmer Motors. He answered all questions and made the buying experience very easy. Highly recommend... doing business with him and we will be back for future needs.

November 12, 2018

Actually took the time to work with me on a payment that I wanted and was very friendly and courteous. I will definitely come back for another vehicle... purchase.

We are grateful to have earned your five-star review and we look forward to seeing you for Service and on your next vehicle purchase! Thank you very m...uch for your patronage!

November 11, 2018

Bought a used Lexus from Zimmer and it was a great process overall. Calvin made the process super easy. I got a fair deal on a great car that I had spent... months searching for. Their operations are a little slow which drug the process on longer but overall I had a great experience. Ran into an issue where someone used the wrong thread pitch for a license plate bolt. Ended up breaking the bolt off in the car. Took it to service and they were able to drill it out, rethread the hole, and put it much better grade screws all in the course of a few hours free of cost. Nice guys at Zimmer.

Calvin Hensley

(4.2) 6 reviews

November 10, 2018

Cameron Carlotta was very friendly and easy to work with. He knows his product well. I would definitely recommend him to my friends and family.

Zimmer Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Our thanks to you for your five-star review and for recognizing Cameron. He takes great pride in offering the best help, knowledge, and service to our... clients. Congratulations on your new vehicle and we look forward to seeing you for many years to come.

November 8, 2018

Cameron did an outstanding job!!! It was a pleasure doing business with you. The process was quick and painless. I would highly recommend Cameron and... Zimmer Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram! I appreciate all the help.

Zimmer Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Thank you very much for the kudos about Cameron and our staff! We are pleased to hear you were taken good care of and we are grateful to have earned y...our five-star recommendation.

November 6, 2018

Our second experience with this dealership and both were very satisfying. Nate was helpful, attentive and went out of his way to serve our needs. All... those we had contact with were equally as friendly and responsive.

Thank you very much for your continued support and we are thrilled to hear that your time spent with Nate was a pleasant time. We look forward to cont...inuing to take care of you and thank you for your five-star review.

Shawn Moore

Sales Manager

Nathan Staggs

Robin Hicks

Administrative Assistant/Receptionist

October 31, 2018

When I am in the market for a Dodge vehicle, Zimmer is the only dealership I work with, They are always friendly, courteous and personable. They always... give me the best price and service. The sales people are first rate and Michael Garrison was no exception.

Zimmer Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Outstanding! We love taking care of you and your Dodge! Thank you for your continued support and for your five-star review!

Michael Garrison

(5.0) 12 reviews

October 31, 2018

Cameron and Alisha are amazing people to work with. They are not pushy with sales and truly care about each and every customer! Cameron showed me my dream... JEEP. I wasn???t really completely sold on starting up a car payment but I fell in love with the car!! I was lucky to have such an amazing person to work with on my first time experience. He was able to explain all the steps to me in a way I could understand due to being new to car buying. Cameron is an all around amazing person and very knowledgeable!! I will recommend him to all my friends and family because I know they will be in fantastic hands!! Every single employee I worked with was amazing!! I did have a service issues but it was taken with amazing care and this dealership made sure I was taken care of. I couldn???t ask for better people to work with. These employees do not only care only about sales, they care about the buyers and will make sure they are taken can of in all aspects!

Zimmer Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

We are pleased to hear that your time with us was so wonderful, Molly! Thank you for coming in to see our staff. It's a pleasure to have served you an...d earned your five-star rating!

John Zimmer