Joseph Cadillac Subaru

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

Slow confused response
    March 9, 2018

Contacted Joseph Subaru concerning used car. Took one week to respond. I asked if vehicle was AWD. They said no. External marking on vehicle sa...id it was AWD. I checked the GM build sheet based on the Vin number. Indicated AWD. I asked the salesperson to double. Response RWD. I told the data I had, suggested they put car on rack and check for front and rear differentials. They text me "we checked, it is definitely AWD" Really??? Glad I did not drive 70 miles to see it and find this out

A Happy Customer
    January 17, 2018

I emailed the dealership about a car I was interested in and was informed that the car had just been sold. I received an email the following day letti...ng me know that the customer changed their mind and the car was now available. I went to drive the car that night and the salesman was very knowledgeable about Subarus. I test drive the car and told the salesman that I thought it needed an alignment. I bought the car and they had it detailed and aligned the next day. When I came tonfrt it the salesman spent almost an hour in the car showing me how to work everything and he linked my phone and personalized a lot of the features for me. He was amazing!

Disorganized and very communication
    June 21, 2017

I was looking for a used car and used cars.com to submit an inquiry to this dealership. I was answered fairly quickly and informed that the car had ju...st come in and was being detailed/prepped for sale and would it be ok to wait until the end of the week for details/pictures. The end of the week came and went and no communication so in the middle of the following week I sent another email, nothing back. By the start of the 3rd week I got an email asking if I would like pictures of the vehicle via email or text, I replied email. The following email I got said that the car had been sold the previous week!

Couldn't have been easier
    June 20, 2017

Car dealerships and the buying experience can such a drag. Not at Joseph. They have been in business for 40 years for a reason. They care about the...ir customers and want you for life. I don't buy cars often or haphazardly. I've only owned 2 in the last 22 years - both Nissans. I decided I wanted a Subaru, and between the amazing car and car buying experience, I foresee myself returning to Joseph - 10 years down the road when I'm ready for a new one ;) And I have confidence they will be here and still employing the same great people. Doug and Justin were both top notch!!!

Direct and efficient
    June 7, 2017

Direct and to the point. Quick negotiations with my salesman. There wasn't any "take it to my manager shenanigans". Financing was quick and efficient!

unprofessional-go somewhere else!
    May 9, 2017

During the process of purchasing a used car at this dealership, it took over a week to get any where after applying. During that time, we spoke to a ...manager, 3 sales people, and both financial associates. All advised that it would just take a little more time. Although we were told the car would be held while the purchase was being finalized, they sold the car to someone else!!!!! We were not told until WE called AGAIN to check on the status. Completely unprofessional and disrespectful experience with this dealership.

Friendly dealership with great customer service
    April 12, 2017

I first called and spoke with Paul. I explained to him how the last dealership down the road ignored me. I'm military and a resident of another state.... I wanted to purchase the vehicle and register it in my home state. Paul bent over backwards to help me out. I am so grateful how Paul and the dealership went above and beyond to assist me. I drove an hour and half to purchase the vehicle. The buying experience was so quick that I thought maybe something wasn't right. I received a great deal on a used vehicle. Paul has many years of experience and was very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend this dealership and Paul with no hesitation.

Very fast and easy! No games were played.
    February 5, 2013

This was a very pleasant buying experience. I have only been able to say that on one other occasion when dealing with an auto dealership. I negotiated... via email and phone. Paul (my salesman) was very fast to respond, and no games were played. No string of useless and annoying questions, just straight answers. I came to pick the car up. It was ready and waiting. I was in and out in approx. 45 minutes! I highly recommend them, it was a great buying experience.

Joseph Cadillac Subaru