Jake Sweeney Kia Fiat

50 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 2, 2019

After visiting several local dealers we were tired of getting the run-around... Adding over $2000 Dollars to their advertised price . We decided to call... Jake Sweeney Kia in Florence . We called and spoke with Brayan he explained that they " Honored" their advertised price and he would be happy to help in any way that he could. We knew exactly what kind of car we wanted EX Sorento and he checked their inventory and said they had two of the exact vehicles we wanted in stock . We scheduled an appointment for Saturday he had the car waiting for us when we arrived .We spent less than two hours from start to finish and I must say the experience was very refreshing .The entire staff was friendly . Thank you so much and we love our Sorento !!!!

July 25, 2019

I have used the service department 3 times and experienced poor customer service all 3 times. My scheduled oil change took over two hours. I ordered a... touch-up paint, received a call it was in, drove to the dealership and my product wasn't there. My third experience was for a Kia re-call repair. The dealerhip seemed more interested in selling me additional service than repairing what was re-called. Overall, this place just does not seem to care about customer satisfaction. I voiced my complaint on all three issues I experienced with minimal response or concern from the dealership. I love my Kia but I would not buy from this dealer or use their service department again.

• May 18, 2018

Ryan had the vehicle waiting for us when we arrived. He was more than knowledgeable about the vehicle that we were test driving. We didn't get the, "I'll... have to check on that" routine. Once we decided, the process was within reason and the dealership went out of their way to find the best deal on financing. Before we left, they rewashed the vehicle, topped off the fuel, and dropped off our rent-a-car for us. Coming from Lexington, we were quite satisfied with our purchase.

Thank you for the awesome review of Jake Sweeney Kia of Florence! We appreciate you taking the time to share the experience you had at our store with ...Ryan during the purchase of your vehicle. We strive for excellence so thank you for letting us know we met our goal! If you need anything else please give us a call, but if not enjoy your new vehicle and we hope you come see us again!

July 7, 2019

The team at Jake Sweeney was very helpful with my recent purchase of a used car. They even helped me get my other car home. I was one hundred percent satisfied... with my purchase. Thanks, guys.

July 6, 2019

I went to Jake Sweeney Kia with my mind set on upgrading my current Sorento to a 2018 and or 2019 Sorento EX . This was a very easy process the value for... my trades were extremely fair and not only that but this was by far the easiest buying process I have ever experienced and I have bought many cars in my day ! If you looking for a very relaxed efficient car buying experience go see JJ parsons at Jake Sweeney Kia in Florence

July 5, 2019

My husband and I started looking for vehicles at the beginning of June and I was an absolutely horrible experience from dealership to dealership and car... to car . But little did I know our whole perception and experience would change when we met JJ Parsons and Dante his sales manager not only did they roll the red carpet out for us but they went absolutely above and beyond to assure that we were taken care of and not only that but give us the best available deal on our sportage as well !! Not only will I be back when it’s time to trade this one in but anyone that is looking there is no need to look any further the best sales representative is located at JAKE SWEENEY KIA In Florence and JJ Parsons is his name!!!!

July 5, 2019

Went into Jake Sweeney with all other options exhausted thinking this was just a waste of time but then I met JJ and Jesse the sales manager not only did... they get an approval unlike anyone else but I was also able to pick the car I wanted and my family and I couldn’t be happier with another little one on the way the KIA Soul was my choice of vehicle and I can not believe they made it happen thank you so much JJ and Jesse for all your hard work and we will be back when it’s time to upgrade!!!

July 5, 2019

I went in looking for a new suv that would fit my needs of being easier to get in and out if since I’m not getting any younger haha. JJ showed me the KIA... Soul knowing what my budget was and introduced me to leasing so that way I would be well under my budget as I don’t drive more than 5k a year this experience was very informative and just a very easy going car buying experience I don’t think buying a car has ever been so fun and easy I felt like I was at home with family!! I will definitely be back when this lease is up to see JJ and Dante again thank you for the amazing service you provided and I love my New KIA SOUL !!

July 2, 2019

Joe and Andrew were very efficient. No high pressure sales; we were finicky and they were patient. Bought two cars (looking for 2 cars). Finance was quicker... than any I've experienced, and I've experienced quite a few. I will definitely be giving Joe my return business, Good product for the price we asked for! (where does THAT happen. . .) Thanks Guys, Tim

June 25, 2019

No complaints, great car service along with the customer service. I would definitely recommend this dealership to any and everyone! I have been bringing... my vehicles here for 10 years!