4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 361 reviews

New Used Service

361 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Kerry Toyota from DealerRater.com

• Best Dealer
    July 17, 2012

Ended up buying a 2012 Scion Xb on 7/11. Worked with Jerren Foley, he was very knowledgeable about the vehicle. Traded in a 97 Honda Civic for it, ver...y happy with my purchase. Jerren made the buying process easy and quick. Kerry was the only dealer that offers a lifetime powertrain warranty in my area. Thanks Jerren and Kerry for a wonderful buying experience.

Great Experience!
    April 22, 2018

It is hard for me to ever highly rate buying a new car as a good experience much less great. I was pleasantly surprised that Kerry Toyota dispelled a...ll those beliefs. I purchased online and dealt with Chip Tata who I can only call fantastic. We did not have to haggle over price because he gave me a competitive one right up front. He also arranged to get me a fair price for my trade-in based on the Kelly Blue Book estimate. This dealership is very customer focused and has a nicely equipped customer waiting area with complimentary hot and cold beverages. I will strongly be considering my next purchase from Kerry Toyota as well as the servicing of my new vehicle.

Chip Tata

New Car Sales Associate

CERTIFIED WRECKED CAR!!!
    April 15, 2018

I purchased a car that had prior body damage. The information was not revealed to us which lead to more issues. I would advise buyers not to buy any v...ehicles from Kerry Toyota because they have poor customer satisfaction.

Hello Brandon, We have spoken with you on multiple occasions discussing how the Toyota Certification process works. Your vehicle qualifies for Toy...ota Certified. You were given the documentation and the carfax showing reported damage to the vehicle. You have written on multiple sites trying to show how we mistreat customers. "False". We are completely transparent with Certified Vehicles and all other vehicles. At the time of purchase you read and signed off on the certification packet with the carfax enclosed. If you feel that something is inaccurate with carfax, you should contact them. If you also feel that there is something wrong with the certification process you should contact Toyota. Submitting false information to review sites is not the direction and we encourage that you leave your comment on the all review sites you have left this comment on. People who read reviews understand when someone is writing to just be heard. You have a great car, under the Toyota Certified Warranty and nothing is wrong with it.

Mark Williams

Pre-Owned Car Sales Manager

Steve Eldridge Salesman
    April 13, 2018

My salesman Steve Eldridge at the Certified Used Car Center provided us with a non-pressure sales approach and was very honest with me upfront making ...my shopping experience a pleasure for a change!

Kerry Toyota

We appreciate the review, Dave! It's great to hear Steve provided you with a pressure free, positive experience. We hope you enjoy the new ride!

Employees Worked With
    Very pleasant and stress free
    April 13, 2018

Wonderful customer service, no long drawn out processes. Gave me the price that they told me on the phone, no having to go back and forth several tim...es. Very easy and stress free experience.

Kerry Toyota

Thank you for the review! We're glad you had a great experience from you phone call to purchase with no pressure or long wait. We hope you enjoy the n...ew car!

Great buying experience
    April 10, 2018

CJ listened to what we wanted, helped us find it, and took his time with us. It was obvious he genuinely cared about our experience. We are very happy... with our new car!

Kerry Toyota

We appreciate you taking the time to leave your review! CJ takes pride in providing customers with a great experience and we're glad you all are happy... with your new car.

CJ Gray

Master Certificate New Car Sales Consultant

Wouldn???t Go Anywhere Else
    April 8, 2018

This is the 5th car we have purchased from Kerry Toyota in the last 10 years and I honestly would not go anywhere else! Chip Tata, our salesman was ho...nest, friendly, helpful and very professional. We told him what car we were looking for and he showed us a car that had everything we needed! The rest of the sales and finance team, especially manager ???Coach??? Dave and Mike Svach, were fantastic. We are extremely happy with our experience here, and will honestly recommend Kerry Toyota to our friends and family!

Kerry Toyota

Thank you for the review and for being loyal customers for 10 years! We take pride in providing a positive buying experience and we're happy to hear t...hat Chip, Mike and Dave could be a perfect example of this. Thank you again for the recommendation and we hope you enjoy this 5th car from us!

Thank you!
    April 8, 2018

The first salesman didn't seem interested in helping us and he asked another salesman to do so. We were introduce to CJ and he was very helpful and in...formative about the different options without being pushy and over bearing. It was a great experience and he was attentive throughout the whole process. Thank you so much for my new RAV4.

Kerry Toyota

We appreciate the review, John! We're glad CJ could step in and make the buying process a positive experience for you. We hope you enjoy the new RAV4!

CJ Gray

Master Certificate New Car Sales Consultant

Happy
    April 3, 2018

I had a very bad experience with a different dealer. I was sceptical at first, but am extremely happy with the service and professionalism of Kerry To...yota and would have no reservations about recommending them to others.

Kerry Toyota

We appreciate you taking the time to leave your review, Popsey! Glad you gave the Kerry team a chance and let us provide you with a positive experienc...e! Thanks again for the recommendation!

Employees Worked With
    The best buying experience ever! I didn't feel pressured!!
    April 2, 2018

Upon arriving at the dealership, I was greeted by John Sandlin, who was very pleasant. He made me feel comfortable and didn't pressure me. He listene...d to my needs and found me the perfect vehicle. I couldn't be happier!! Keep in mind, I'm not the easiest person to please yet he did. I highly recommend visiting John for your Toyota needs.

Kerry Toyota

Thanks so much for the review, Steph! We always appreciate the feedback. We're happy to hear that John could do everything possible to make your exper...ience pressure free and comfortable. Thank you for the recommendation and we hope you enjoy the car!

6050 Hopeful Church Rd Florence, KY 41042