Fannin Imports

0 recent reviews

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

May 17, 2015

Had B1 service done on my C250 at Fannin's. They did not reset the service interval indicator, did not replace the wiper blades, and worst of all they... put the rear tires on the front and the front (different size) tires on the rear. The maintenance manual emphatically states that these tires should not get rotated. I also confirmed this with another Mercedes service department in a different city. now I wonder what else they may have done incorrectly. For the $400+ I spent, I expected better.

June 25, 2013

We bought the first c300 that Fannin sold. We no longer have the vehicle and are looking for a new Mercedes BUT would never buy anything from Chris Fa...nnin. There was NOT one time that our car was repaired properly the first time and many times not the second. We never got all the extras that were ordered with the car.

December 14, 2012

They will not deal with prices Parts and repair service better than normal. But repairs they dont seam to go the extra time to get it completely 100% ...trouble free. Had two repairs done there 1 was 100% sat. the other had to take back during a trip. That cost me money even though the repair was covered.

December 24, 2011

Called on a Toyota. After placing me on hold for a while a young man told me that they were keeping that car for their museum. That was 2 months ago. ...They still have that same car listed on cars.com. Teenagers playing.