Walters Toyota

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.
  • Love my new Tacoma

I had looked at a lot of dealers for my truck. They were the only ones that took time to show me what I ask for. Everyone else just said thins is the ...one that will work not the one I wanted. Thanks Carl and Chris ...

• Great dealer

Bought my Camry there, best buying experience ever. Everyone was very friendly felt like dealing with family and friends will definetlty come back for... my next purchase and will recommend them to everyone I know

• 2006 Avalon

I have sent 2 emails and made 2 calls to the dealer to inquire on an Avalon on their lot. I have not heard back from the dealer on the emails and left... messages to have a sales rep return my call and that was almost a week ago and still no feedback. If the car lot was closer I would simply drive to the lot, but it is over an hour and half away, so this is not an option. Maybe the lot doesnt understand the art of customer service, or maybe they just dont care.

Walters Toyota