Dwain Taylor Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Average based on 103 reviews.
  • Amazing buying experience

We searched many locations in several states and found the best car and the best deal right here at home. Steve Andrus made buying our daughter's first car a very special experience.

• 08 Malibu

I just recently bought an 08 Malibu, my second purchase here from Ruthie, she's awesome and they have excellent vehicles.

• Wish they were closer.

You don’t drive nearly 4 hours to buy a vehicle unless it’s a good deal. When I called to let them know I was interested but couldn’t get down there right away (being 250 miles away), they put a hold on the sale of the vehicle for 3 days until I had a chance to see it in person. The guys at Dwain Taylor obviously spent a lot of time cleaning the vehicle inside and out; even the engine compartment looked nearly showroom clean. I was lucky enough to have Nick Ryan as my sales associate and wouldn’t hesitate to do business with him or the company again. They even filled the tank while the paperwork was being completed. I wish they were closer to Shelbyville; but I’ll do the long drive again when the time comes based on my experience.

• Great place to buy a vehicle

We are very pleased with our recent purchase of our Jeep Liberty. Service is excellent.

• Excellent Service

Would recommend Dwain Taylor/Ruthie Lamb to anyone interested in buying a car. Service was excellent!!

• Great place to buy a car

I found a 2004 Cadillac XLR at Dwain Taylor used cars that was in excellent condition. Ruthie Lamb helped me buy it and I drove it home with not only no trouble, but it was a very enjoyable drive. These people are tremendous to work with and I recommend dealing with them if you can.

• Great first time visit!

Jim Jones was excellent in answering all our questions & concerns regarding our purchase of our new vehicle. We felt if we had any questions after our purchase, he is readily available. Would recommend this dealership to anyone needing a vehicle.

• great experience

I deal with Steve Andrus at Dwain Taylor Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac. He is a super nice guy and knows the product he is selling.If you want a good buying experience see Steve.

• Great service

Never got the chance to buy the car due to personal things, but the sales rep was great and answered all questions!

• Wonderful experience

Chad was very helpful and friendly. He didn't mind answering all my questions when I pestered him. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a car online.