• Amazing buying experience

We searched many locations in several states and found the best car and the best deal right here at home. Steve Andrus made buying our daughter's first car a very special experience.

• insurance

Thank you Brock for no pressure sales and letting me decide on my own without pressure and Danny (Female) lol for your efficient paper work and explanation of everything offered.

• bought Toyota Avalon

We bought 2017 Toyota Avalon from Robert Parson Robert does excellent job and makes the buying process easy

• Billy and Janet Cadiz Ky

Robert Parsons is the best! We couldn't be happier with our experience or our new car. He didn't try to over sell us and got us just what we were looking for at a great price. Thanks so much! Would highly recommend

• Super easy

Dealing with Chris was great. There was no pressure, everything was very easy.

Dealing with Chris was great. There was no pressure, everything was very easy.

• Great Dealership

Absolutely one of the best dealerships I've ever been to. The service and employees are fantastic. Would highly recommend them for all your new or used car needs!!!!

• No pressure to purchase you can take your time

Recently purchase our second car from Dwain Taylor. We have been pleased both times. Very friendly and relaxed. No pressure.

• Bought a Toyota Tacoma

Recently my husband and I went to buy a Toyota Tacoma at Dwain Taylor's of Murray. We were greeted with a smile and great service. Had our truck by the next day. Steve Andrus is definitely the man you need to see if you're down there he was the best. Him and the finance department worked hard to make sure we had the payment we were looking for and truly listened to us and what we were looking for.

• Great place. Best dealer to buy a car from!

The environment is very comfortable and doesn't pressure you like most car places. They work with you no matter what your credit is and they will not short change you whatsoever.

• Excellent Service!

Steve was a wonderful help in my search for a new SUV. Brain was a big help in the finance department. Thanks to Dwain Taylor Chevrolet, Steve & Brain. We will recommend to all friends & family.