New 866-472-3095 Dealer Website
Used 888-263-7817 Email Dealer
Service 877-851-0371

Average based on 66 reviews.
  • Excellent

Wow, thank you for the kind words and your loyalty! We work hard to keep our friends coming back and happy! Thank you for being one of those!

I purchased my first Toyota from this dealership in 2000 and have purchased every car I have owned since from this dealership. The service has always been top notch and I have used the same sales person for many years. Every experience at the dealership has been a joy, not a chore. As long as we continue to live in this area I will be purchasing and servicing my vehicles at this dealership. It's so nice to go in and see the same faces and be treated like a friend year after year.

• Outstanding Service Crew-Way to go

It's always a pleasure going to Somerset Toyota. The people are nice; they treat you like family; they always have a smile on their faces and very professional. This in my book goes a long way with me.

• Brakes

My Mother loves her car but have had noise from brakes for over a year. Have had it in the shop for oil changes and have had them look at brakes. Toyota's reply is "some Toyota's just come out with noisy brakes and nothing can be done. That doesn't say much about quality in my opinion.

Thank you for letting us know your concern regarding the brakes on your vehicle. If you could please contact Lloyd Johnson our customer service specialist at 606-679-1601 we would like to discuss your concern with you. Thank You!

• Alternator purchase and installation

The guys in the service department like Cody, Phillip and it's a bald headed guy. Can remember his name for the life of me. These guys are simply great. Whenever, I bring my Toyota in for service they are in an upbeat mood no matter which one waits on me. They are professional, Respectful and always get the job do in the least time. This is the reason I will only own and drive a Toyota vehicle. Thanks allow guys and keep up the outstanding service. Way to go!

Thanks for the kind words! Cody, Phillip, and the bald guy Peyton work hard to keep customers coming back. We are glad they meet your expectations and thank you for your continued support!

• 2007 Toyota Camry

Would sure like to know a date my 2007 Toyota Camry engine would be rebuilt. All the service guy could tell me is that people are in front of me. That is not satisfactory. Surely after purchasing numerous Toyota vehicles I should be able to be given a date for engine rebuild. Not to mention I have only had the vehicle 2 months before finding out the vehicle uses too much oil as rated by Toyota.

Terry, I have passed your information on to the service department and the customer relations manager someone should be contacting you shortly. Thank you for you business!

• Satisfied customer

In and out quick ! Great service! Highly recommend Toyota of Somerset!

We are glad we were able to get you in and out in a timely manner. We appreciate your recommendation!

In and out quick ! Great service! Highly recommend Toyota of Somerset!

• New Sienna

Great dealership. Excellent service throughout entire process.

Thank you for your kind words. We work hard to give excellent service and we are glad we meant your expectations.

Great dealership. Excellent service throughout entire process.

• New customer

Deal was done quicker than usual and with less drama.

We appreciate your feedback and we are glad we were able to get you in and out in a timely manner. Thank you for your business!

Deal was done quicker than usual and with less drama.

• Great Service

Thank you very much for your kind words and we are glad we able to get you back on the road in a timely manner!

I had a nail in my tire and took my car in to get my tire repaired. Everyone was super helpful and nice. It took less than an hour and I was back on the road again. They really look out for you at Toyota of Somerset.

• Excellent service

Excellent service everyone was friendly in and out quick

We had a great time help you out, Harold! Thank you for the great review and we look forward to seeing you again!

Excellent service everyone was friendly in and out quick